Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018

Version v0.4

”The work on new version is going very well. We still need at least month till the release but the good news is that most of the time consuming stuff was already rendered. Maps,Minigames,New places - the whole new interactive house - My part is done so I can focus on rendering new scenes :)

I don’t want to spoil anything but all I can say that this update will be a lot bigger then v0.3

For those who doesn’t know the characters chosen for v0.4 are Caroline/Kitchen quest and if the time allows Judy.” (this was a month ago, so this week maybe we see the release)

I like it. I'll make the desktop picture. I hope to be free today.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
Holy... he reached his goal on 99%. So the next version after 0.4 will be with fully animated scenes. I think I will be more excited for 0.5.
well animation take a lot more time, unless he upgrades or gets another machine just for rendering

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
F95 THE ADMIN/STAFF/MOD AND GOD KNOW'S WHO ELSE IS SICK AND TIRED OVER COMING INTO THIS THREAD DELETING COMMENTS AND POSTING WARNING.
EITHER STICK TO THE GAME THREAD TALKING ONLY ABOUT IN GAME STUFF.

NO MORE
WHEN IS NEXT UPDATE
PERCENTAGE UPDATES
CAN'T WAIT
TIMETABLE 4-5 DAYS
HYPE​

OR BANS WILL GIVEN OUT NO MORE WARNING'S SOME MEMBERS JUST DON'T GET IT. IF CONTINUED OFF TOPIC COMMENTS ARE MADE LIKE EXAMPLES ABOVE THE THREAD WILL BE LOCKED FROM UPDATE TO UPDATE.

LAST WARNING FROM F95 ADMIN/STAFF/MODS

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Yay! Finally it's out. Now hopefully someone will drop the link. In the mean time, gotta check if I've got my saves, recently reinstalled windows.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes