Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
True always based on the MC.
If we were playing this game as Dad, we would feel the NTR like hell. This means Mom and son causing NTR to dad.
But in this game MC is the son and causing NTR to his dad. This makes this game netori in my book.

I don't think we are doing annoying discussing for them. x'D We both said enough already. we can stop now. :FuckYea::p
Ok ::|:

Thank you sensei, I'll use your knowledge in my game... if... I ever make one, love you, tell sups his costume sucks.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
Jun 27, 2018
True always based on the MC.
If we were playing this game as Dad, we would feel the NTR like hell. This means Mom and son causing NTR to dad.
But in this game MC is the son and causing NTR to his dad and teacher. This makes this game netori in my book.

I don't think we are doing annoying discussing for them. x'D We both said enough already. we can stop now. :FuckYea::p
I just wish that they made separate tags for netori, netorare, and sharing cause the all give me very different vibes.

Reactions: Deimacos

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also it seems this conversation started with this game called milfy city and if the milfs are skippable

As I mentioned earlier on I’d fuckon say so since you can currently do more stuff with the little sister than all but one of the actual milfs in the game

I even made a song about it!

So yeah, is it safe to say they are? I’d say so.

Reactions: Nerttu

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I'm curious if the Aunt will have levels like the other main girls, or will be side action like Zuri/Suri. You have your fun this update and then her story is over.

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
So, this update will be mostly about Caroline and a bit of Aunty. Anyone know when teach Celia will get more screen time and when Judi will have her chance to shine?

Reactions: krmit

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So, this update will be mostly about Caroline and a bit of Aunty. Anyone know when teach Celia will get more screen time and when Judi will have her chance to shine?
It depends on the outcome of the poll for v0.5 on ICSTOR's Patreon page. It hasn't started yet, so no one knows. The winner of the previous poll is always excluded btw.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Haven't played in while, but Caroline is the older sister, right?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes