DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok so after playing the current version of this game Caroline is hands down not only my favorite out of all the girls but the prettiest and i am excited for her update.

The Mom(Linda if im not mistaken) is a bag of lust. I've read and played too many series with Milfs so she really didn't do anything surprising or different for me just the typical husband don't excite me anymore so lust after someone younger though she's still hot.

The younger sister(Sara if im not mistaken i play way too many of these games at a time) i lost interest in(mostly prefer older women personally). Currently she's just the generic lil sis who is curious about sexual things. Everyone else I'll wait till more updates.

My top 5 favorites(mostly my taste) are
1-Caroline(probably won't ever change and because she's Hawt!!!)
2-Celia(Teacher)
3-Judy(mostly off of looks)
4-Linda(Mom)
5-Zuri/Suri or Violet(couldn't really decide)
Then everyone else

The game is good so far though i hope there's sex or heck I'll even take anal with caroline in this update or more sex in general in the next updates after. The update times don't bother me though because im playing more than just this game(DoD, Man of the house, My Cute Roommate, SSaga and Second H etc...) and they have more/longer content so I'll always have something else to play inbetween updates of each game. I'm always down with patiently waiting even months(3to9) as long as the content comes out good/lengthy and bug free seeing as it's all free.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Is v0.3 save going to be compatible with v0.4? Should I start playing now or wait for v0.4 to avoid starting over?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is v0.4 save going to be compatible with v0.3? Should I start playing now or wait for v0.4 to avoid starting over?
Yes. I'd advise you to wait a bit until 0.4 is out. You'll end up craving for more Caroline otherwise ;)

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Ok so after playing the current version of this game Caroline is hands down not only my favorite out of all the girls but the prettiest and i am excited for her update.

The Mom(Linda if im not mistaken) is a bag of lust. I've read and played too many series with Milfs so she really didn't do anything surprising or different for me just the typical husband don't excite me anymore so lust after someone younger though she's still hot.

The younger sister(Sara if im not mistaken i play way too many of these games at a time) i lost interest in(mostly prefer older women personally). Currently she's just the generic lil sis who is curious about sexual things. Everyone else I'll wait till more updates.

My top 5 favorites(mostly my taste) are
1-Caroline(probably won't ever change and because she's Hawt!!!)
2-Celia(Teacher)
3-Judy(mostly off of looks)
4-Linda(Mom)
5-Zuri/Suri or Violet(couldn't really decide)
Then everyone else

The game is good so far though i hope there's sex or heck I'll even take anal with caroline in this update or more sex in general in the next updates after. The update times don't bother me though because im playing more than just this game(DoD, Man of the house, My Cute Roommate, SSaga and Second H etc...) and they have more/longer content so I'll always have something else to play inbetween updates of each game. I'm always down with patiently waiting even months(3to9) as long as the content comes out good/lengthy and bug free seeing as it's all free.
yeah i really enjoyed caroline the most too, they are all pretty great, but if i had to rank them i'd do caroline, linda, bob (jk), the therapist (my god she's the best looking of all), suri/zuri, then the rest. the game was very immersive and very well animated, i'm annoyed icstor gave me such high standards since that was one of the first i played. the only one that came close to it's level of greatness was view of the family, or dreams of desire if you have a foot fetish, it's gold.

tongas123

May 15, 2018
Im just waiting for the release... Lyk the game that much... Guys come on lets be nice to our peverted brothers or even teach them a lesson or two on how to get a girl in real life... Just saying hahahaha!!!!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Is there relationship with old(er) women optional or am I forced into it like in Dreams of Desire or Man of the House? Game looks interesting but I do not want another annoying "boy with mom/aunt/other older women" story.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Is there relationship with old(er) women optional or am I forced into it like in Dreams of Desire or Man of the House? Game looks interesting but I do not want another annoying "boy with mom/aunt/other older women" story.
All relationships are optional, you can pursue any or all of the women of your choosing. If you don't like Linda you can ignore her for the most part, or if you don't care for the teacher story you can skip that. Concentrate on who you like. Only downside to skipping some of the characters is missing out on moneymaking opportunities ie like working at Linda's office, and filling out the gallery.

Reactions: huhula

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No Offense meant here....
But if you don't want to play a game with Older women why in the hell would you play a game called Milf City in the first place? Doesn't the title tell you that it is mostly about women old enough to have children?

I mean try searching for a game called Pedo City or Teen City or even Daughters.I.L.T.F and you have a shot that everyone will be young....

But anything that suggests MILFs in the title should have a major focus on Older Women. To the point (and I know many will hate me for saying this) that the young Sister in THIS game has already gotten far more attention than she deserves!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
But if you don't want to play a game with Older women why in the hell would you play a game called Milf City in the first place? Doesn't the title tell you that it is mostly about women old enough to have children?

I mean try searching for a game called Pedo City or Teen City or even Daughters.I.L.T.F and you have a shot that everyone will be young....

But anything that suggests MILFs in the title should have a major focus on Older Women. To the point (and I know many will hate me for saying this) that the young Sister in THIS game has already gotten far more attention than she deserves!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH There is a game called
"Pedo City"
WTF AHAHAHAHAHAH
FBI WHERE U AT

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

You have a point there !!!!!!

Reactions: Asphyx

Varkoo91

Oct 24, 2017
the name suggests that the game is generally more about milfs... is that correct or can you avoid them completely and focus on the fresh meat?

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
the name suggests that the game is generally more about milfs... is that correct or can you avoid them completely and focus on the fresh meat?
That is like going to a NTR focused game thread and asking if NTR is avoidable. Sure there can be some content you will like, but this game is definitely not for you, if you lust for the "fresher meat". Despite your stupid question, I will answer you like the polite and kind-hearted person that I am, yes there are a couple of younger girls which the MC can have sex with.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
the only ntr stuff is netori
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But for it to be netori, wouldn't the mother had to be coerced into the new relationship at the beginning? but you really didn't steal her away, she was already predisposed to the affair, in fact, is looking more and more like you were the one dragged into it as if she was planning it all along(not that I'd complain with a mom like her).

And also, for it to be NTR at all the dad would have to witness the sexual act isn't it? I mean he might enjoy it given the circumstances, but here he has no idea at all and the stuff is usually written in a way to make you a victim by proxy(that's why many hate it), but as much as I like the character I don't think anyone sympathizes with him.

To me, this is just plain old cheating

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes