Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
is 0.4 have scene with celia the teacher?
How dare you ask a silly question like that? Read the previous posts before the keyboard diarrhea kid! Until the update all posts must be related to when the update is coming out! How dare you try to distract us from one of the most important questions of our existence with some mumbled crap about content? Were you raised in a barn? Have you no manners? Where is your humanity? Why am I asking so many questions over 7 words? Did I count those words correctly?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
What the heck? None (or almost none) of you is a Patron and yet you show up here with an attitude as if you were holding a majority stake (at least, if not more /sarcasm) of the dev / team.

Folks, I'll let you in on a secret: You are simply profiting from other's efforts - namely those Patrons paying for the content and then forwarding it to you non-paying leeches.

At least have the decency to give the devs some leeway even if they don't cater to your unwarranted and sometimes very unrealistic whims....
Try to be less angry maybe?
As you mentioned yourself, this isn't the dev's Patreon or official site so he won't be bothered by the apparent lack of decency of us non-paying leeches.

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
So I'm still making my way through the game the first time round (just discovered it this week). Haven't gotten too deep into Caroline yet. Just wondering what's a good amount of money to have saved up before diving in to that story line. I've currently got a shade under $400 saved up and I've bought everything in the shops & sex shop but haven't gotten Sara's vibrator yet.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Assuming the list holds true-Yeah! WTF?!?!
am i the only one that likes violet
Violet is the baaaad nfluence we need to open up Catoline's treasure cave
Lol!!!! That made me laugh so hard. Thanks. (Although i do agree with ur point, just please be a lil nicer or be more sarcastic instead of using the curbcheck. I don't mean to be rude or start anything. We're all here for some lovin!)
I'd say it even nastier, snickers are for people that want to have nuts in their mouth. Mars is da thing/

Anyone can create some list. Oh, I just got tipped off that there will be a quest where you find out that Caroline is asking for saves every minute for erotic games and you need to spank her enough so she'll learn the hard way, 100% legit found out on tinder.
4th wall called, it's behind was rekt

Caroline anal scene (the game lacks anal sex, so it's a good thing)
amen

New sex scene with Zac and Cody
thye FBI's epartment against pedophilia will apy you a visit

How to fuck Violet and especially Linda be in update that is clearly gonna be around Caroline and Liza??? I mean,even Icstor were telling this 3738382 times. For those people who wanna mess with folks who are desperatly waiting for update,it's not nice. You should be fucked in ass,just like Caroline is going to in 0.4 update
well we need to fuk V&L to awaken the super nymohis ub C&L

Kinda wish Icstor wouldn't post progress percentages because it seems to fuel a lot of pointless speculation here
but hype is goos for buisness

Damn, this thread sure is quickly becoming one of the worst cesspools for stupidity, entitlement and laziness.

And we're still about a week off the actual release ...
at least, this time it' ain't my fault

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Damn, this thread sure is quickly becoming one of the worst cesspools for stupidity, entitlement and laziness.

Something something Mos Eisley Spaceport... something something wretched hive of scum and villainy...

It reminds me of something someone told me once. Namely that the reason why we have progress bars and loading screens and all that crap today is because back in ye olde days of computing when they didn't have those things, people freaked out when they couldn't see the computer actually doing something and thought the machine had shit the bed. So they put in these doodads so that the user would know that, at the very least, the machine hadn't locked up. Thing is, most of those old progress meters had absolutely no objective base in reality. They weren't actually, in any way, tied to how close the job was to being finished. They were like on a timer or something.

But back then that was good enough. People just accepted it.

Reactions: sarge87

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Gotta say violet is probably the girl I’m least excited about here. I’m not usually one to say this but like she’s a skank involved with criminals on he way to being a drug addicted hooker. She LOOKS like a drug addicted hooker. She’s also a fuckin train wreck and her looks are a bit generic....
But like, eh, whatever.
Violet is waif-material

May 26, 2018
I’m seeing some comments complaining about Violet. It’s a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt but even if the rumor is true why complain though? She’s hot af, she’s part of the Caroline story (even though she’s a side character)I’m happy if she’s in the update. Its another hot chick to bone. If Violet is in this update I can imagine that Judy would be in an update with Linda because Judy is part of the Linda story and having a threesome with Judy and Linda would be a great weekend event. (I still want the MC to have sex with Linda but more in a more intimate way, kinda like the last weekend event for her...except no blue balling)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I would like to see the outrage when a first sex scene is about to happen with Caroline and their Dad is at it again with ruining everything and then theres the end of 0,4.

Reactions: VentureZapatist

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I would like to see the outrage when a first sex scene is about to happen with Caroline and their Dad is at it again with ruining everything and then theres the end of 0,4.
Oh my, to think the bastard could have interrupted us with Sara on the rooftop or the bedroom... wait... that was anal sex, we still have to go all the way with her.

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017

Hurts to be a lurker honestly, I allready consider myself as a leech, but this thread is something special.

Reactions: sarge87
D

Deleted member 612615

So I'm still making my way through the game the first time round (just discovered it this week). Haven't gotten too deep into Caroline yet. Just wondering what's a good amount of money to have saved up before diving in to that story line. I've currently got a shade under $400 saved up and I've bought everything in the shops & sex shop but haven't gotten Sara's vibrator yet.
When i re-did my 0.3 play of this, i went to a $1000 before i even started the game. Pretty sure $1000 will cover everything and leave you with like $80 should you need to make more money in 0.4. The memory game is easy to rake in the cash

SaxY0

Jun 1, 2017
You download the game and then try to know ^ _ ^ The content is described by the theme ....
Warning "In the game you unlock the whole scene (sex) only sex through anal, breasts, mouth, legs, hands, no pussy."
Great gameplay and great graphics
What about the sex scene with Zuri tho? :thinking:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
....are Suri and Zuri literally the only chicks that actually let you in the pussy as of now? I’m only just noticing

And also only just noticing that you can’t even go anal with the mom

Life is suffering

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes