loonix

Apr 4, 2018
Guys. How do i enable auto next. Clicking seems tiring to me, tried going to preferences and maxed the auto skip speed thing but nothing happens seem it wont auto next

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Guys. How do i enable auto next. Clicking seems tiring to me, tried going to preferences and maxed the auto skip speed thing but nothing happens seem it wont auto next
I think its left control? Hold down

May 23, 2018
How to fuck Violet and especially Linda be in update that is clearly gonna be around Caroline and Liza??? I mean,even Icstor were telling this 3738382 times. For those people who wanna mess with folks who are desperatly waiting for update,it's not nice. You should be fucked in ass,just like Caroline is going to in 0.4 update

Reactions: Jarul

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
How to fuck Violet and especially Linda be in update that is clearly gonna be around Caroline and Liza??? I mean,even Icstor were telling this 3738382 times. For those people who wanna mess with folks who are desperatly waiting for update,it's not nice. You should be fucked in ass,just like Caroline is going to in 0.4 update
You shouldn't get so worked up because of some rumours, I only posted it because it's coherent with what ICSTOR have said and done until now, like this pic right here! :winkytongue: Linda.png

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Testing the code while rendering isn't a bad practice. It essentially allows you to see if the technical side of the game works before slotting in the animations. After all, these are only media files being played, so there isn't any debugging to do there.

Reactions: Asphyx and AshenV

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Too bad. I'm spending my holiday smoking happyto my parent's house and want to live this experience before coming home. Come on!

loser514

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know when the testing end ? because some guys said that the testing won't take more than 3 or 4 days ,if that's right the game should be out today
Icstor said on discord like a few days ago that he still didn't finish all the animations for the aunt and he is planning to finish them this week

Reactions: RedGlow

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Why he said in his patreon page testing and 100% if it's not completed yet it's like he is giving us something to think that it is released before the true time of releasing
His process is a mystery to us wee mortals. Just accept it as divine folly, and continue with your life.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes