atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
we don’t know anything yet. looks like it’ll be a WIP (work in progress) through the next few versions.

there’s also that stuck up bitch at the pool, your female best friend in class, neighbors that need updates. hopefully the v0.4 release brings ICSTOR more resources so he can expand his team and even more content per update.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
we don’t know anything yet. looks like it’ll be a WIP (work in progress) through the next few versions.

there’s also that stuck up bitch at the pool, your female best friend in class, neighbors that need updates. hopefully the v0.4 release brings ICSTOR more resources so he can expand his team and even more content per update.
Havent been able to talk to girl at pool yet. She shows up but just says work in progress.
Thanks for quick response!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, do we know what deal judy and mom had yet? She tells me to meet at house then i get a work in progress when clicking on judy's house. However, ive seen the work in progress notification before and then i can continue latter on without a new update or new release.
(So, my long winded question is really just: do we already know what arrangement they made concerning the MC?)
it seems Judy is a writer collecting materials for her new book (we learn that by questioning Linda) and perhaphs Linda agreed to share the story and even MC's dick, if Judy awakens the Oedipus in his mind

Reactions: aaronburr

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
So, do we know what deal judy and mom had yet? She tells me to meet at house then i get a work in progress when clicking on judy's house. However, ive seen the work in progress notification before and then i can continue latter on without a new update or new release.
(So, my long winded question is really just: do we already know what arrangement they made concerning the MC?)
The phone conversation went something like Judy having writer's block and Linda having some ideas for her. Any chance Judy's writing a book about Mother-Son relationships in a professional context? Anyone catch the author of the book Linda's reading while Bob's doing his best to plow her from behind?

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
"the name of the rose' by umberto eco... that book had nothing to do with roses. ICSTOR is probably hinting at the fact that the MILFs are the ones running this town, and whatever happens between MC and other girls is just a concesion they give em
Is the name of the rose mentioned in this game? (Sean connery was great i that movie!! I know ur not talking about the movie btw. But that is the movie to the book u r referncing. No incest but a young christian slater does fuck a malnurished peasant in it. Lol! Highly suggest reading or watching said story)

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I think more accurately he probably never had anal sex at all and is just going off of conventional wisdom. Most people don’t know that it’s actually pleasurable and think it’s just a masochism/dominance thing
Not every woman likes it. To each their own. But some absolutely love it. Now back to discussing the game.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
She’s currently the only other Milf we can do anything with in a game called milfy city so I kind of have no choice but to be hot for her.

Seriously
>game called milfy city
>aside from one only girls we can fuck are relatively young or actually younger than you
Good point. But I am not a greedy type. I would be happy just to bang the MILF in Milfy City, MCs mom. But if the Ics feels like adding more who am I to argue.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes