Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
it's theory time: I believe Aunt Liza might be falling under the following categories:
A) Sibilings rivalry... tshe's Linda's sibiling (right?) so she might've competed with her for ages.and now a new challange appears in front of her; who gets the dick first?
B) sisterly love. Liza loves Linda and thus she sees the MC as an extension of her sister (no dirty jokes here, you know who I'm talking to) and to this reason she will love the MC as the closest substitute
C) neglected trophy wife... I know it's hard to believe with dat ass, but still it's plausible
D) "the sacrifice" for those that played Blue Baller it should be self-explanatory, for others it goes like this. Due to categories A) and B) being true Liza became Bob's mistress to somehow get him off his family's back

trashcanfatman

Nov 11, 2017
it's theory time: I believe Aunt Liza might be falling under the following categories:

D) "the sacrifice" for those that played Blue Baller it should be self-explanatory, for others it goes like this. Due to categories A) and B) being true Liza became Bob's mistress to somehow get him off his family's back
I can't see D) happening, Bob is will and truly in hand. Linda has complete control; no way that she has to sacrifice her sister to him.

Reactions: Subyan

whenyoucum

Aug 18, 2018
Again—is there anywhere that I can find a NON incest version? Even before my first post, I read the relevant material, I used the search function, but still took shit for it. I learned that the incest patch was to bypass Patreon non-incest policy. I also learned that the pre-compressed PC version (where it says "compressed version here" is already patched, so I avoided downloading it. I tried 2 of the standard "PC Version" links, but in the opening scene the MC still refers to Linda as "mom". Can someone help me with this? I know I'm missing something, but I've looked already.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Again—is there anywhere that I can find a NON incest version? Even before my first post, I read the relevant material, I used the search function, but still took shit for it. I learned that the incest patch was to bypass Patreon non-incest policy. I also learned that the pre-compressed PC version (where it says "compressed version here" is already patched, so I avoided downloading it. I tried 2 of the standard "PC Version" links, but in the opening scene the MC still refers to Linda as "mom". Can someone help me with this? I know I'm missing something, but I've looked already.
wait for the new versions to be uploaded adn then grab that before the ic patch is made.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
:WutFace:

Reactions: ulT1m4

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, a question .... with the new update (or, 4) you have to start all over again or is there a way to continue from 3c? and how?
thank you
sorry for my english ....
The game continues and your saves should show in the main menu.

Reactions: tevetenz

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Oy Vey! don't look exactly and not even close are very different things. I do not look exactly like my parents, but you can tell we are related. As far as skin tone the dude looks like a mannequin.

Y'know what at this point what started as a small joke about a game I like, is now becoming a full on sociological discussion.

So......
He is obviously there kid and the result of extremely recessive genes within the families.
:p
I don't think he looks that different from the rest of his family.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Non incest?!Buddy you need to learn that family comes first!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The patch just changes some names. Remove it, start a new game, and you get the non-incest version. Maybe loading old saves will work for you, but I don't know if the variables changed by the patch are saved in the saves.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Icstor has never had problem with saves with his games, so this one shouldn't be any different
No he hasnt had any probs. But, that wasnt my point. My point was that old saves are compatible at least till now. And he knew thay because of what he "read".....as in he read the op!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I disagree. I think he was talking about continuing current saves in 0.4. But he wasn't explicit in his post, so who knows?

Party on Garth!
I thought about that too. But. Like u said he wasnt specific. Its nice to be able to kinda banter a lil without people freaking out. Thank you sir! Anytime u wanna debate or argue a point im down

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
I do not like anal sex :':)':)'(, panorama games only anal sex and i deleted the game in my computer .....:test2:x'D

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes