MaximoPower

Aug 22, 2018
any one here feels there might be moments where things could lead to a game over, i feel the structure is quite linear in most cases

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Shit am I the only one who likes the aunt? In terms of looks that is.
I like the aunt as well at least her looks. Though I am with King Monkey Mon about the hair. A different style would improve her, such as the hair from the blonde aunt in DoD would be a good start.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m pretty sure i have a little over $1k saved up just in case. that memory game is so annoying but i kinda like playing it to the intro music and having a good chuckle at the random sex toys in there.

looking forward to more newer mini games which will allow you to earn more money; i think as the game progress cash will become more of an issue with family and those you end up helping.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like the aunt as well at least her looks. Though I am with King Monkey Mon about the hair. A different style would improve her, such as the hair from the blonde aunt in DoD would be a good start.
what we are ignoring is the fact aunt liza has black pubes, so she's not a natural blonde. maybe she's going for the cersei lannister atitude and style

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Not sure which version is more recent as ICSTOR is finalizing the looks of the character. Whether shes natural or a vain blonde dye job and her natural look is dark like Linda.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I can't believe I am revisiting this, but again, one of my quirks. I had mentioned that the MC looked out of place, when the rest of his family looked definitively Western European while he was clearly an Asian 3d model; and was told in various, but polite ways I was wrong. Well I knew I had seen the asset before but could not remember where. Well duh, I own it for my own dabblings in 3d art. The model is called Kenji and is a part of their anime collection.

Whew!... I feel better.

T

tw2

I can't believe I am revisiting this, but again, one of my quirks. I had mentioned that the MC looked out of place, when the rest of his family looked definitively Western European while he was clearly an Asian 3d model; and was told in various, but polite ways I was wrong. Well I knew I had seen the asset before but could not remember where. Well duh, I own it for my own dabblings in 3d art. The model is called Kenji and is a part of their anime collection.

Whew!... I feel better.
idk so little white dude should never named after japanese word?

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
I had mentioned that the MC looked out of place, when the rest of his family looked definitively Western European while he was clearly an Asian 3d model; and was told in various, but polite ways I was wrong.
I recognize that bulge!

For real though, I have trouble telling Western characters from Eastern ones. He has green eyes for crying out loud! Doesn't change the fact that I'm going to self insert myself into the game.

Reactions: hisstoryman

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just play again and skip dialogues, It's not that hard. Or search the thread which is also not hard to do.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes