kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
Wait, what games are these?
You download the game and then try to know ^ _ ^ The content is described by the theme ....
Warning "In the game you unlock the whole scene (sex) only sex through anal, breasts, mouth, legs, hands, no pussy."
Great gameplay and great graphics

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
the Big sister give me such a Lara Croft vibe. You guys think he might give us a scene with her cosplaying Lara Croft?
Ah I’ve been wracking my brains trying to figure out who the sister looks like/reminds me of

Is she literally just a bootleg Lara Croft model pasted into this game?

If that’s true it might not be a coincidence that the mom looks startlingly close to my custom femshep in mass effect 2-3(thus adding to my blue balling)

Reactions: Namco15

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I hope we get something wit her in this update..
No argument here. When the old man interrupted MC and mom it made me pull a Vader learning of Padmes death. Then I just had to laugh because it hit me how well Icstor had sucked me into this game. So yeah, please, lets get a freak on with mom this update.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm not sure your dad can cuck you from fucking your mom...
Oh I’m aware of the irony trust me. XD

I actually started liking dad after that. He’s low key the villain of this game as a walking boner killer and he’s actually likable as a character and he Did Nothing Wrong but I hate him anyway because I’m the bad guy.

He’s like Ned Flanders.

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
There is no woman who likes anal sex, because the pain does not satisfy the excitement. Girl "Sara" is a small game that is not reasonable at all.

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
Oh I’m aware of the irony trust me. XD

I actually started liking dad after that. He’s low key the villain of this game as a walking boner killer and he’s actually likable as a character and he Did Nothing Wrong but I hate him anyway because I’m the bad guy.

He’s like Ned Flanders.
Best things about Bob/Dad:
-Free cash x3
-Hiring Zuri

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure your dad can cuck you from fucking your mom...
you never know.... some families are strange

walking boner kille
is that DC or Marvel?

Girl "Sara" is a small game that is not reasonable at all.
you do realise some people live for the pain?

-Hiring Zuri
I'm not sure Bob hired her without somoene's intervention. A french girl with a twin sister that happen to hate Bob's company? I'm telling ya, she was sent to the job interview by Aunt Liza after she had the kitchentalk with Linda

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Actually it’s well documented that there are pleasure censors there and a lot of people actually experience pleasure and even orgasms from pooping(just Incase you ask I know because I looked up pleasure from a anal sex some time ago)

So yeah especially on the right frame of mind anal sex can be quite pleasurable.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think more accurately he probably never had anal sex at all and is just going off of conventional wisdom. Most people don’t know that it’s actually pleasurable and think it’s just a masochism/dominance thing
Which is weird, because we all have bung holes and we all poop. Wouldn't that tip you off?

Reactions: E-Dog

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
We dont use lube. Except when she uses a plug. :angel:
However, for u inexperienced peeps it is highly suggested.....especially if u want her to keep allowing u to. Key is communication and just be gentle. Spooning is probably best position to start off with anal.
Lube preferred at least in my experience. And use of plugs in slightly increasing sizes aka "training" at beginning. Girl keeps telling me I've corrupted her. Haha.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Which is weird, because we all have bung holes and we all poop. Wouldn't that tip you off?
I feel like the topic of anons assholes is soemthing I never wanted find myself discussing....

Concur. Solution(s):
-Find the right girl
-Adjust your technique &/or have some fun "training" if she's new to it
-Go to the sex shop & buy a bottle of lube (along with the dildo, vibrator, & sexy clothes for Mrs. Celia)

Mrs Celia. I just realized that our protagonist asked out a married woman on top of everything

Like is he supposed to be mentally challenged?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
She’s currently the only other Milf we can do anything with in a game called milfy city so I kind of have no choice but to be hot for her.

Seriously
>game called milfy city
>aside from one only girls we can fuck are relatively young or actually younger than you

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She’s currently the only other Milf we can do anything with in a game called milfy city so I kind of have no choice but to be hot for her.

Seriously
>game called milfy city
>only girls we can fuck are relatively young or actually younger than you
"the name of the rose' by umberto eco... that book had nothing to do with roses. ICSTOR is probably hinting at the fact that the MILFs are the ones running this town, and whatever happens between MC and other girls is just a concesion they give em

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, do we know what deal judy and mom had yet? She tells me to meet at house then i get a work in progress when clicking on judy's house. However, ive seen the work in progress notification before and then i can continue latter on without a new update or new release.
(So, my long winded question is really just: do we already know what arrangement they made concerning the MC?)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes