King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
II sense the bitch is strong in the aunt. A stiff wang will be needed to cleanse her soul
although if im going to be honesty the aunt by far isnt even in my top girls list i wish we got more content with violet or judy to be honest
i just made a top girl list thread on this so if you want to see you can check it out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
although if im going to be honesty the aunt by far isnt even in my top girls list i wish we got more content with violet or judy to be honest
i just made a top girl list thread on this so if you want to see you can check it out
Where would you place
I know she doesn't have a lot of scenes. Hope she will get more content in the future. Have a feeling everyone forgot about her.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Where would you place
I know she doesn't have a lot of scenes. Hope she will get a update in the future. Have a feeling everyone forgot about her.
i forgot about her whoops XD i guess i would place her above the aunt though :D
Where would you place
I know she only has one scene. Hope she will get more content in the future. Have a feeling everyone forgot about her.
i would also place the sex shop owner above her as well

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
i forgot about her whoops XD i guess i would place her above the aunt though :D

i would also place the sex shop owner above her as well

Forgot the sex shop owner would place her above aunt

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
looks isnt everything personality has to count for something and like i said i dont fine her unattractive its just we know nothing about her other then shes our aunt she is made by icstor so of course shes going to be sexy

i like you more
hows this
did you know that in the first draft for ASoIF Jon snow, if we consider him the main character of an adult VN, was supposed to end on the little sister route?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Slightly more than $500 saved up in-game just in case Caroline happens to need more money...... It's not like I'm only in it for the potential reward or anything :eek:penedeyewink: Anybody else save up some extra cash just in case? I'm starting to feel that $500 of in-game cash won't be enough.....

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Well, I guess we all are like Jon Snow atm 'cause we know nothing (about the aunt)... yet. Anyways something tells me she's gonna be worth of our love.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the problem with Aunt Liza is the amount of money the MC is given for working. Assuming auntie has a big pool, and assuming we'd get paid like 15$ for each cleaning session., till the moment she ads an "extra bonus" (and if you found her card, you know which bonus it is) that job will be abuse

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes