sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
....are Suri and Zuri literally the only chicks that actually let you in the pussy as of now? I’m only just noticing

And also only just noticing that you can’t even go anal with the mom

Life is suffering
Game is at v0.3, it sill has a long way to go. Give it time.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly I don’t know what is worse in this thread. People wondering when the update will come out or all the people bitching and being passive aggressive and undeservedly smug about people wondering when the update comes out

Actually no it’s clearwho is worse....
You think it is bad now?
Just wait until it DOES get released on Patreon and you have to come here and scroll through 5 pages of whining about why no one has uploaded and updated the OP with the new release yet...LOL

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
While waiting, I just found game "Twists of my Life" and it`s good (models unseen atleast me) !!! You all, I recomend, that you try. Btw, no wt needed !!!!!

Reactions: Tezon

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Loving that we get more of sweet sweet Caroline this update. Can't wait until we get some Macy, Lily and that cute neighbor action. Hell all the women are smoking hot so I'll never be disappointed in who gets updated.

Been a while since I played so started a brand new game last night to prepare. Used the memory game and gathered about 2k, had nothing better to do, so I'm all ready when the time comes.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
It's gone, don't worry. Let's just not talk about it, and get back about the real debate : everyone agrees about how hot Caroline is, and how we are excited about the upcoming update ;)

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Any other ICSTOR game that worth to play while we wait for the next version? I hate stuff like rape, mind control, so milf's control is not a option.
Milf's Villa is his best game after this one. But a couple of warnings:
-It's pretty rapey all the time, It has several blackmail scenes, sleep rape and one straight violent rape - though that last one was avoidable.
-The scenes are (almost) as great as Milfy City but the game itself -what happens between hscenes- is boring as hell. The guy tries, does a lot of work making point and click and search missions, but they are terribly designed. Milfy City is his first non boring game. Also his first Ren'Py game. His previous were RPGM and the map was always much bigger than it needs to.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
eh I know I'm going to sound stupid. But what is NTR? I can't translate this word/abbreviation in my language. :(

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
eh I know I'm going to sound stupid. But what is NTR? I can't translate this word/abbreviation in my language. :(
I had to Google to and it basically means cuckolding itseems.even I dint knew the meaning of it.to be more simple it's like having sex with other people or men (to be precise ) by being a wife of someone!

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
NTR mean netorare from japanese. What it means is that someone is taken away by sleeping with them. This means in a game that there are other characters who take your love interests away and sleep with them, or you take their love interests away by sleeping with them. Thats why noone likes NTR game because usually your love interests will be taken away if you do mistakes.

Reactions: Subyan and Namco15

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
What a coincidence that as soon as people started crying about Eric in BB and him being removed, the game stopped to a halt and is now discontinued....it's almost like people messed up with the Dev's initial intentions because of their insecurities of having to compete with a 3D dude.

Jun 28, 2018
Milf's Villa is his best game after this one. But a couple of warnings:
-It's pretty rapey all the time, It has several blackmail scenes, sleep rape and one straight violent rape - though that last one was avoidable.
-The scenes are (almost) as great as Milfy City but the game itself -what happens between hscenes- is boring as hell. The guy tries, does a lot of work making point and click and search missions, but they are terribly designed. Milfy City is his first non boring game. Also his first Ren'Py game. His previous were RPGM and the map was always much bigger than it needs to.
You're giving that game too much credit. I played it recently and it was garbage. So were the scenes and animation, then it just ends. I wouldn't wish that game on anyone.

Reactions: clinias
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes