King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But for it to be netori, wouldn't the mother had to be coerced into the new relationship at the beginning? but you really didn't steal her away, she was already predisposed to the affair, in fact, is looking more and more like you were the one dragged into it as if she was planning it all along(not that I'd complain with a mom like her).

And also, for it to be NTR at all the dad would have to witness the sexual act isn't it? I mean he might enjoy it given the circumstances, but here he has no idea at all and the stuff is usually written in a way to make you a victim by proxy(that's why many hate it), but as much as I like the character I don't think anyone sympathizes with him.

To me, this is just plain old cheating
your absolutely right which means the Ntr topic shouldnt be talked about here but i guess there is the special card which is more like a easter egg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
And also, for it to be NTR at all the dad would have to witness the sexual act isn't it? I mean he might enjoy it given the circumstances, but here he has no idea at all and the stuff is usually written in a way to make you a victim by proxy(that's why many hate it), but as much as I like the character I don't think anyone sympathizes with him.

To me, this is just plain old cheating
Mom and son having fun on bed while dad sleeping. if you find that plain old cheating also, i have nothing more to say to you. x'D
For MC this is a netori game. For dad side it is NTR. For to be NTR, Dad doesn't have to witness sexual acts. :test3::FuckYea:
edit: Correction according to @King Monkey Mon spoiler picture. It is NTRS netorase also for dad.

Reactions: DJsona

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Mom and son having fun on bed while dad sleeping. if you find that plain old cheating also, i have nothing more to say to you. x'D
For MC this is a netori game. For dad side it is NTR. For to be NTR, Dad doesn't have to witness sexual acts. :test3::FuckYea:
edit: Correction according to @King Monkey Mon spoiler picture. It is NTRS netorase also for dad.
I would like to add that as in most NTR and netori setting the one been ntred is so bland, so inexistant he is more like a chair or a piece of wood only there to check some boxe.
Funny thing I felt bad for him at the begining of the twin's arc but I couldn't have cared less about the mother.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
yeah i really enjoyed caroline the most too, they are all pretty great, but if i had to rank them i'd do caroline, linda, bob (jk), the therapist (my god she's the best looking of all), suri/zuri, then the rest. the game was very immersive and very well animated, i'm annoyed icstor gave me such high standards since that was one of the first i played. the only one that came close to it's level of greatness was view of the family, or dreams of desire if you have a foot fetish, it's gold.
Yeah i have played DoD(heard there's a Sequal in the works so DoD might just be my favorite game on this site). I don't have foot fetish though as im more of a Ass-man(Doggystyle, Assjobs, anal etc.) and DoD covered my fetishes with Tracy and the Mom(Aunt also) in it with the option to choose. That's 1 of the many reasons i like Caroline(also Celia) here because of her ass(actually her whole body in general) and her story with the MC is more interesting to me than the Mom(already Lustful towards MC) and Little sister(somewhat submissive to MC) currently.

Reactions: telouse

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
if you find that plain old cheating
Plain old cheating as in an affair behind his back, he still doesn't know so it still applies.:eek:penedeyewink:

But seriously it was an honest question, my current terms are

As you see I agree with you in that the dad doesn't need to know about it, but the stuff is so predominately written in such a way that it makes you sympathize with the one being cheated on usually by showing him destroyed while they watch in horror, that it may as well be a requisite already.
Furthermore, netori has always been written in a way to make you root for the MC because he/she is usually saving the person from their previous abusive, unwilling or plain boring relationship.
I've yet to read any that is the opposite, not that I want thou, I'm not much into that stuff.

But ye, I'm still unsure if I'm right with these:confused:, I would love to have some solid definitions.

Also as you can see, since the mom was not seduced, she was already in love, is not NRT for me:p.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Deimacos
NTR doesn't have to be always unwilling cheating.
In this game lets assume Dad is protagonist. Mom acting like NTR type A to dad. NTR type A is: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.
And son is acting like netori cause affairs in game may cause homewrecking.

You just explained NTR type B in your NTR spoiler. THere are few more ntr types but it will be boring discuss each one in this thread x'D.

Reactions: Deimacos

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
@Deimacos
NTR doesn't have to be always unwilling cheating.
In this game lets assume Dad is protagonist. Mom acting like NTR type A to dad. NTR type A is: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.
And son is acting like netori cause affairs in game may cause homewrecking.
so are they more like roles rater than genres? I always classified the stuff based on the MC...
anyway shhh, mods will be watching...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
so are they more like roles rater than genres? I always classified the stuff based on the MC...
True always based on the MC.
If we were playing this game as Dad, we would feel the NTR like hell. This means Mom and son causing NTR to dad.
But in this game MC is the son and causing NTR to his dad and teacher. This makes this game netori in my book.
anyway shhh, mods will be watching...
I don't think we are doing annoying discussing for them. x'D We both said enough already. we can stop now. :FuckYea::p

3.80 star(s) 417 Votes