John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Holy fuck.... Caroline is an absolute dream. I think THE hottest CG character from all the games here on F95. I think that if I had a girl like her IRL, I would nut instantly everytime she touched me (exaggerating)

Reactions: Ara-sH and r4iden

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
With all these great games being updated almost daily and after each other, I think I am going to run out of cum... @_@

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
LOL at the 1 star rating for not having a perfectly working 'beta'...

Man, I really wish people wouldn't leak the beta's. Idiots just get confused and think the game has been released a buggy mess... :S

Reactions: Thermophob

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Damn, found an android port in another site but turns out its bugged, every place that has the "leave" sign makes you unable to click anything that isnt that sign, unplayable. Guess im going to have yo wait for someone else to port it :(

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Damn, found an android port in another site but turns out its bugged, every place that has the "leave" sign makes you unable to click anything that isnt that sign, unplayable. Guess im going to have yo wait for someone else to port it :(
Probably gonna have to wait for @booom313 to port it. The only person I know whose ports don't disappoint.
I doubt he'd port it now though as this is the beta version and it's chock full of bugs. Gonna have to be patient and wait guys.

Reactions: parachina

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well Im a little late to the party. I get this message when I go to the download link

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Can someone please post another link for PC?
Maybe check the first post in this thread? That's where we keep the working links and stuff.

Reactions: xןʞ

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
how to find liza's house key?
...It's bugged. The entire thread is literally filled with people complaining about it.

This version of the game is the beta testing version so it's full of bugs. Gonna have to wait for a fix.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes