kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4b] [ICSTOR] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 2.63GB

Download PC (601MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're my hero dude

T

tw2

or you know, he gets bored and abandons it like the 2 previous games...[/QU
Update wasn't bad honestly, some people really thought penetration will happen? Once you fucked her it's gonna be pretty boring so i believe the next caroline update might be anal but no vaginal sex :p besides its only the 0.4 version of the game some other games have no sex in their 0.17 or more.
motherfucking dating my daughter

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have a working save from the beginning? I have a save from July but it's still getting the inventory error. All the saves here are mid playthrough and I would like to start from the beginning if possible.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone have a working save from the beginning? I have a save from July but it's still getting the inventory error. All the saves here are mid playthrough and I would like to start from the beginning if possible.
Start a new game.........

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
When I play any of these kinds of games, I will always pick one character to focus on getting, while ignoring the rest. It's not really a good way of doing things, since you usually have to go through parts of several other character's storylines to complete a specific character's storyline

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
What "inventory error"? I can both start new and start from a 0.3 save without any problems.
I tried a new game and a July save and they both get the error. Inventory works fine until you pick up an item, like the key on the teacher's desk, then it gives you an error.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
I tried a new game and a July save and they both get the error. Inventory works fine until you pick up an item, like the key on the teacher's desk, then it gives you an error.
Getting the same inventory bug here, tried both old saves and and new game.

May 26, 2018
Well Im a little late to the party. I get this message when I go to the download link

The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Can someone please post another link for PC?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes