Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Only affects people who are not using an old save.
So if you use an Old save You won't get Any error messages? Or is it the other way round? Sorry for the questions But i am tweaking on high grade Coffee :eek:penedeyewink:

D

Deleted member 612615

So if you use an Old save You won't get Any error messages? Or is it the other way round? Sorry for the questions But i tweeking on high grade Coffee :eek:penedeyewink:
Ive not encountered a single error yet

T

tw2

How is it that the changelog states over a thousand new images and near a hundred animations whilst there are comments stating this update is the short side?
well they are trying to push narrative that icstor is milking but im hella fine as it is. by the end of this game there will be more than 10000 renders and 600 animations which is biggest game ever created by icstor.

Reactions: Namco15

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
to share save, please include the persistence file as well...

its like a synchronized file across all save, so you can watch gallery on any save once you unlocked it...

please get a mods to update OP with your save, so there wont be any need to ask around. or i'll help you to get it up into OP

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
well they are trying to push narrative that icstor is milking but im hella fine as it is. by the end of this game there will be more than 10000 renders and 600 animations which is biggest game ever created by icstor.
or you know, he gets bored and abandons it like the 2 previous games...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Game Crashes every time I try to access the inventory:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/salon/evening/labels_salon_evening.rpyc", line 12, in script
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
if self.is_selected():
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
return is_selected(self.action)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
return action.get_selected()
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Tue Aug 28 21:40:19 2018
Dude, the issue has been addressed many of times already. Workaround has already been found and has been stated many times already.
Dont start a new game

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Sorry for all those patreons who have paid to play this shit update , 3 months waiting for an update focused on caroline and still no penetration, and ofc we dont see more content for caroline on a 2-3 updates (like 5-6 month)

see u on 2019 caroline!!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Im calm lol, i know it will probably be solved pretty quickly and i still have to wait for the android version anyways, im just surprised a bug that seemed so easy to spot got through the testing phase
ANY bug is easy to miss dude when it comes to computer programming.
If u had been dishing out on patreon for 3 months for this update i would back u up in a heartbeat on the topic though! Since it's free, just watch all the flipping out with a bowl of popcorn! Lol

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Update wasn't bad honestly, some people really thought penetration will happen? Once you fucked her it's gonna be pretty boring so i believe the next caroline update might be anal but no vaginal sex :p besides its only the 0.4 version of the game some other games have no sex in their 0.17 or more.

Reactions: January2015

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm guessing I'm supposed to do something else first, but if I try to go into the teacher's break room on day 1 the game crashes. (Didn't use the key but did have it in my inventory).

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Dude, the issue has been addressed many of times already. Workaround has already been found and has been stated many times already.
Dont start a new game
A Wise Answer But what if you have no prior saves? I Clean my Reply folder in Appdata out regularly So would anyone have a Save they can upload Preferably Earlier on in the Game? Thank You in advance...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes