muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did find a slight error on line 197 in script.rpy but it didn't fix the crash. I'm on some meds from smoke exposure so it's not easy for me to focus to find where the definition error is.
BUT I do have 0.3 unpacked.

Shinishiro

Jun 7, 2018
Getting below error whenever I try to open the inventory with any items in it;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Reactions: SounBok

spas

Jun 22, 2017
well I stop supporting him now I was 10$ patreon but now with the update suks like most of them , probly will milk the game like 10 to 12 months hi aut of ideas on discord say stuff wich don't mach with updates (lie like shite ) and now is 100% milk be back in 6 7 months to see veersion 0.6 milky way XD

algoz10

Jan 24, 2018
This update so fucking good.

i'm dried after 4 times.

replayability:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok I'm having a serious issue with the backpack _ tried to pick view inventory after picking up the teachers lounge key and game crashed,. Same thing happened when I bought the controller and tried to access the backpack. Game crashed.

Here is the crash report;
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop/shop.rpyc", line 82, in script
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "C:\Users\pahi5\Desktop\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Tue Aug 28 22:58:53 2018
Anyone else run into this? Gonna delete all saved data, delete the game file and extract a new one and try again.

D

Deleted member 45040

Dude, the issue has been addressed many of times already. Workaround has already been found and has been stated many times already.
Dont start a new game

Good advice but useless if you are new to the game or cleared your appdata folder.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm getting VERY frequent crashes with the latest version. I thought maybe it was the incest patch so I tried starting a new game without that but I'm still crashing.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Reactions: nwoguy

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
You should learn to use the bbcode editor and use the code tag......

You should read through the thread.

Update was just release, patience.

Anyone who has a save that works for 0.3x and this update. Let me know, I will add it to the OP.
Here it is

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes