D

Deleted member 612615

2 possibilities:

- They only tested new content using saves, so much that the bug only happens by starting a new game.

- They accidentally edited a part of code at the last minute.
Its a typo in the code thats caused it apparently, atleast according to discord.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Not trying to be rude, im just legit curious:

How can a bug that seems so obvious and easy to notice get through days of testing?
As a programmer myself, beta's always have a few bugs hence the label Beta. Even on the Patreon site they say it's just a beta. Us programmers are good, but we are just human

Reactions: E-Dog

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
2 possibilities:

- They only tested new content using saves, so much that the bug only happens by starting a new game.

- They accidentally edited a part of code at the last minute.
If one if these is the actual reason then its a pretty dumb mistake

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
If one if these is the actual reason then its a pretty dumb mistake
Might be dumb, but its an easy.mistake to make. Just like that period instead of a space. Can ruin ur whole program right there.
Plus! It's free dude. Calm down. Its a beta version. Even ur playstation games made by huge companies still update and patch games up after release.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Might be dumb, but its an easy.mistake to make. Just like that period instead of a space. Can ruin ur whole program right there.
Plus! It's free dude. Calm down. Its a beta version. Even ur playstation games made by huge companies still update and patch games up after release.
Im calm lol, i know it will probably be solved pretty quickly and i still have to wait for the android version anyways, im just surprised a bug that seemed so easy to spot got through the testing phase

Reactions: E-Dog

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
just tried the new version and when i take the key from the teachers desk i get an error after opening inventory
Yep, there's a bug, hotfix is incoming
Do we have a updated change log for 0.4 ??
Changelog:

- 93 New Animations!

- +1200 New Images!

- Relation up to 4 with Caroline

- Relation up to 2 with Liza(Kitchen Guest)

- Weekend event with Caroline

- One new scene with Linda at night

- New UI available at night along with “Wake Up’ option.

- Many new night scenes - Be sure to check them out! With the story progression more and more become available!

- Night scenes with Liza/Yazmin - Find the key in their house!

- Two new minigames

- New SMS's

- New secret pictures

- One new character

- New places - Liza’s house and Nightclub.

that from his Patreon page so not sure if it correct lol

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Game Crashes every time I try to access the inventory:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/salon/evening/labels_salon_evening.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "C:\Users\Thomas\Desktop\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Tue Aug 28 21:40:19 2018

Reactions: rufous

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
My patches to restore basic Ren'Py functionality still work with this version, just add these 2 files to the /game folder to be able to hide the interface without restrictions by pressing H or MMB and to toggle the quick menu by pressing Q.

If you want to find this later I've created a thread where I update it when needed.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Game Crashes every time I try to access the inventory:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Tue Aug 28 21:40:19 2018
Maybe load an earlier save before entering The Clothes Store & carry on finishing the other Storylines! Whilst waiting for the Hotfix???

Dec 25, 2017
How is it that the changelog states over a thousand new images and near a hundred animations whilst there are comments stating this update is the short side?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes