Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hell Yea _ Schwing! :heartcoveredeyes: Today is a Good Day!

Saves might work but starting a new game anyway _ its been a while :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: luisar018

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Looks like not yet. However the bug only happens to new games. If you're loading a save with items already in your inventory you'll be fine.
Ah, i love to start the game anew after each update, so i guess i'll for a while. I'm guessing this update is all about our aunt then?

hansa24

Mar 12, 2018
I knew there was one in the kitchen but i clicked it and forgot where so didnt report it.
The other one in the bathroom, unless i already have it, i cant see it even with adjusting the contrast
It's really hard to spot. It's easier just to hover the mouse until you find the right brick it is on :coldsweat:

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
a game with this many moving parts some things slip through. BTW the old save fix doesn't work for me

D

Deleted member 612615

It's really hard to spot. It's easier just to hover the mouse until you find the right brick it is on :coldsweat:
Well just my luck, literally 30 secs after my last post, my power goes out so i have to do all of 0.4 again!

Atleast i can capture screenshots of the cards now.

T

tw2

Not trying to be rude, im just legit curious:

How can a bug that seems so obvious and easy to notice get through days of testing?
according to the coder himself it looks like bug only happens to people who's starting a new game?

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Not trying to be rude, im just legit curious:

How can a bug that seems so obvious and easy to notice get through days of testing?
2 possibilities:

- They only tested new content using saves, so much that the bug only happens by starting a new game.

- They accidentally edited a part of code at the last minute.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes