• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I was lurking a bit on the official Discord and this gem happened.
View attachment 143273
I mean I get that Patreon has cracked down on the evils of fantasy relationships, but this stance is just silly on their personal server.
I understand being worried though. The developer knows what's up and writes the game with the assumption it will be patched with a "third party" patch file, that's all that matters.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Are there really 88 animations as said by icstor?

They seem a lot considering that the progress with Caroline is not significant

at433

Oct 20, 2017
why this update cant load un.rpyc wtf? i need access to source.
if he's blocking it somehow it so lame

edit:
newer unren.bat v0.7 works

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
My error game when I click to open the backpack. Anyone else have a folder or something to fix this error?

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
That was... wow. Just... wow. THE best update on any adult game i've ever played 11/10. ICSTOR never fails to deliver the hottest stuff.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
Hi can someone please reply ive seen other messages like the one im about to post that has been ignored, so i was just asking if someone could tell me why when i put the save file into the saves folder it does not pop up when i go to load, someone please reply

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes