U

User_14600

So 8 pages of people talking about this game, when it should be in the walkthrough thread. Any more discussion of how to find things, about the characters, etc will be deleted and warned. Read the thread but if you cant, dont post. Reviews must be posted in the reviews part of the thread, not a full 19 paragraphs in the thread.

OP has been updated with where the save folder(s) are. I am sure you can figure the rest out.
Well, what is this thread there for then? No asking about new release, no questions about the game, no reviews/ opinions. I don't understand this...

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, what is this thread there for then? No asking about new release, no questions about the game, no reviews/ opinions. I don't understand this...
The etc part of message about people putting spoilers, card locations, etc here. That is for the walkthrough thread, not here.

You can discuss about new releases and other things that are not meant in the walkthrough thread. Reviews can be discussed but should be put in the review section.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, what is this thread for now?

Its not to talk about the game because thats the walkthrough thread, is not to give our opinion about the game because those are the reviews, it isnt for fanart either, because there is a fanart thread for that, and we cant talk between each other because thats off topic. Serious question.

You can discuss about new releases and other things that are not meant in the walkthrough thread. Reviews can be discussed but should be put in the review section.
You just removed a message from me where I was discussing the new release.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, another over-the-top update! I almost feel that I'm not worthy of such nice things!;) Would be pretty orgasmic if the MC's mom catches him with either his sister(s) or his aunt & wife and fucking punishes him!!!:eek:penedeyewink:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Any more discussion of how to find things, about the characters, etc will be deleted and warned. Read the thread but if you cant, dont post. Reviews must be posted in the reviews part of the thread, not a full 19 paragraphs in the thread.
my apologies if I didnt understand this out-of-thin ass warning but discussing a character's motivation and reasoning doesn't belong in the WT discussio niether

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
my apologies if I didnt understand this out-of-thin ass warning but discussing a character's motivation and reasoning doesn't belong in the WT discussio niether
Apparently this thread is completely useless now because fuck you, since you cant talk about anything about the game because it either belongs in another thread, or it bothers them for some reason.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
OMG I can't describe how much happy I am after this update :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liza and Yasmin were a really good surpirise, I didn't expect that.
Maybe I'm too old school for saying that, but that bush is so yummy. Also with that attitude, Yasmin could be reach my top 3 in a blink of an eye.
I can say I'm really satisfied... for now.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Apparently this thread is completely useless now because fuck you, since you cant talk about anything about the game because it either belongs in another thread, or it bothers them for some reason.
Yeah, I start to get a bit confused now, too. I've wanted to give my opinion about the update, hiding in a spoiler. From my understanding this belongs into an discussion thread. For me, shared thoughts about an update isn't a review. Under an review I understand a review about the game as a whole. But I don't won't to argue.

And to at least write something about the game itself:
Since it came up here and there, I can definitely confirm that the incest patch is still working. Started the game first without it, wondered about how Caroline addressed MC, installed Patch and the whole text changed.

Reactions: User_14600

luancloudmis

May 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to fix that bug ? I don't know how to fix it. I just extracted this zip file by WinRAR, after that I opened Milfy_City.exe but there was just a message box upload_2018-8-29_23-1-42.png

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
stuck with sara i just have 3 relation ponit with her i stuck and i do not what to do next and one thing i can't open console command

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes