american

Apr 24, 2017
just got thru playing last update and gameplay for me was super and thank you for the walkthrough and with Location of serect cards amazing the storyline with Aunt and her wife was amazing and aunt wife is what hot wild lady and storyline with Caroline will the long wait to end the story as is now with deepthroat scene IDK no leave me question the Dev on that one but in all very good

omeryusuf

Nov 2, 2017
guys i cant do the new save files can someone send me new ? i delete the milfy city files in renpy and then paste is save file in saves filen in milfy city but it didnt happen help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oct 17, 2017
Hello!

So I'm having issues opening the console, in fact not only with this game but with almost every game, I can't open the console.

I go to 00console.rpy, change from false to true and nothing happens.
Got any ideas why?
Thanks!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yep, completely agree with you. Just got 8 notifications that a post of mine was deleted with simply a message saying "Didnt read the warning"

Given the warning came SEVEN HOURS after i posted it originally, seems some moron on a power trip thinks yeah lets spam him with these notifications...that'll teach him!

Fucking give up with this
Yep, fuck this. Also not sharing shit until we are done with this stupid garbage.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
interested to see if this post will get deleted, because i sure as shit didn't read any warnings- think i found a bug- somehow left myself with $1 after buying the vibrator- now theres no work or loose cash to be found and i need at least $5 to play minigame. New photosessions are giving me 0 score and $0 for doing them. Thoughts?

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
great Pepe you are the boss ! great game and finally reny used cool Icstor you done great work on this update I like the new features ....

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes