nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Think I may have found a bug, not sure. I am not using the big fix version as I was not starting over and my saves/inventory work just fine.

The issue I am having is that every time I am clicking to advance through dialog, it wants to take me to the save file screen?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Is incstor planning on focusing each update on 1 particulary person like this one ?
I havn't heard the .5 poll has been started yet, but then again I am not a patron. I would love to see more of Macy so will have to see what comes next. I would guess Linda will win the poll if shes on it and given he said the tend will be he will work on 2 stories the poll winner and one other. So, if Linda wins he will then also likely do Celia since shes the only main character at level 2 still. Same if Sara wins. If Celia wins though then who knows what will be the other story, maybe one of the students or the neighbours.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, I recever massage from Caroline "You've asked about date while we were at the night club … Let's go tommorrow".
But there was no event or anything. I went past few days with no luck.It's not weekend event. Bug ?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, I recever massage from Caroline "You've asked about date while we were at the night club … Let's go tommorrow".
But there was no event or anything. I went past few days with no luck.It's not weekend event. Bug ?
It's the end of content for Caroline in this update. Date with her will be in some update in the future, so probably like next year.

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
so theres no more free dl options?
mega over 2gb(no free dl),the others have a 100kb speed. wish they where some shareonline links...

ok with chrome you can dl the mega files for free(firefox is capped on 2gb...)

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm curious if we might see a return to the schoolmates in 0.5. The 2 girls in the classrooms and the girl at the pool. Especially that one early on in Sarah's story who was kinda flirting with the main character to rile Sarah up.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anal smells really bad smell
But it feels oh so snug and cozy!

so theres no more free dl options?
mega over 2gb(no free dl),the others have a 100kb speed. wish they where some shareonline links...
Ugh.....u dont need to pay to get more than 2gb. Just search the thread. Ive explaines more times than i care to and dont want to go over it again.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The issue I am having is that every time I am clicking to advance through dialog, it wants to take me to the save file screen?
you're not r-clicking?

wait for next update

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just been trying the new update. Did the aunt and Liza scenes first and it was super fucking hot. Amazing dialog and the animations were fucking superb.

Just got to the big sister part where you steal the dildo. Its pretty hot I just prefer the older women in this game.

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
is there a difference between the mega links? (mega and mega2)? if so which should i download. been meaning to give this game a try

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes