ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Such a high quality game. I knew Isctor before from IS 1&2, Milf's Villa. Those games were good and actually beat out any games visually at that time but the games weren't big, maybe because of RPG genre? With Milfy City, Isctor steps the game up again. This game is the best visual wise right now and it even has animations, all high quality, and the story is also decent. I still has no idea why Big Brother was that big, the sex scenes are really poor, every scenes have bad angles. Glad Isctor is getting bigger seeing him gains a lottttttttttttttttts more patreons.
I just hope he wont rush this game and end abruptly when crazy things are actually starting happening and story moves in a really cool direction like he did with ''Mill's Villa'' because he starts working on the new game. Milf's Villa actually started to go in a good direction and then woof, everything squeezed in one final update.

Roxas420

Feb 7, 2018
can someone help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc/game/patch.rpy', 1535498140, 1) is defined twice, at game/patch.rpyc:1 and game/patch.rpyc:2.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
I just hope he wont rush this game and end abruptly when crazy things are actually starting happening and story moves in a really cool direction like he did with ''Mill's Villa'' because he starts working on the new game. Milf's Villa actually started to go in a good direction and then woof, everything squeezed in one final update.
The game built up an insane amount of preparation for MC x Mom just to end it with a few scenes the last day. Like, cmon Isctor. Maybe because he saw BB got so big he had to rush finishing the game and make another BB like game. MCity is working out for him right now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The game built up an insane of preparation for MC x Mom just to end it with a few scenes the last day. Like, cmon Isctor. Maybe because he saw BB got so big he had to rush finishing the game and make another BB like game. MCity is working out for him right now.
Yeah, everything ended with some anticlimatic scenes, and i think there was a big delay between the previous and last update. Milfy City already has better scenes and everything being created with more creativity, but i still hope that this game will be a really long term project, because it has everything from really good UI system, minigames and overall characters with a lot of ground to cover.

syruz

Jun 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4b] [ICSTOR] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 2.63GB
Updated with Inventory bug Hotfix
Download PC (601MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
omg thanks you are great

mfjoker

Jul 7, 2017
I still have the inventory bug. I downloaded the fix and copied the new script.rpa file to the game folder. As long as the inventory is empty it opens, as soon as an item is added I get the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/school/classroom2/day/classroom2_day.rpyc", line 11, in script
    3x��q�v�\�e't����S6����v}�    |T�.��������|�0վ<Sݰ��Hr{
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "D:\Download\Game\@New\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Wed Aug 29 17:33:57 2018

Reactions: darshan bajgain

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
you've asked about a date while we were at that nightclub.....let's go tomorrow
How do I go with her to the nightclub i do not have a location or an event weekend with caroline?
When you see that message it should be the end of her content in this update.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes