Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
After i complete Carolines Relationship, on night i receive SMS from her saying about real date or something like we go to tomorrow but nothing!? Is end of the update?

Thanks

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
NOPE...All I Have Follow the Walkthrough Step by Step..
One Of The Game ICSTOR - Milf's Villa Final Version

And I'm Unable To Find Phone Of Sister's
Hi - I'm a moderator and I'm telling you, you're on the wrong thread. This is a different game from the same developer. Please stop posting questions about other games to this thread.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
After i complete Carolines Relationship, on night i receive SMS from her saying about real date or something like we go to tomorrow but nothing!? Is end of the update?

Thanks
Lets try to not get shouted at again.

Yeh apparently thats just the end. No idea why would they put that in, maybe to make the 8-10 months it will take for the next Caroline update even more painful and miserable :FeelsGoodMan:

I hope there will be some Judy's content as well.
Next update should honestly be Celia and Judy or something like that in my completely worthless opinion.

Reactions: E-Dog
Oct 4, 2017
Is it just me, or is there an excessive amount of punctuation in the new content? There are commas and hyphens everywhere, and I don't remember the rest of the game being like that (though it was a while since I last played, so I may just have forgotten).

Jun 22, 2018
got error when I went to open backpack to get into teachers room the error put me back at the main menu guess I will need to wait for the next update to play

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes