atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Looks like Linda will most likely be the focus of next update.
View attachment 143420
working on the next update already so he doesn’t lose time? bless that man’s heart. :'(

maybe development time won’t take 2.5 months if it’s only one char at a time.

would have been nice to see more stuff with Lily and Macy but guess we’ll have to wait til next year.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i don't know how i feel about this. everything is definitely high quality, but i thought it would be more content after 3 months and all that money. 4,311 patron and the minimum pledge to get access to updates is $10. even if only a 1/4 of the people actually pay $10 or more, that's still $10,000+ a month.

is it support old saves?
my old saves worked. don't copy your old saves from the old game folder. the game will instead find the old saves automatically in the appdata folder.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
3 major games launch a much-expected version in the same week (DMD, Milf City and Depraved Awakening) and out of those, 2 choose to go with the super tease even though they took the longest to develop. I don't know what to say.
The quality here is top notch and I enjoyed the aunt content but I also expected more from the Caroline one. Other than that awesome standing bj the rest is rubbing and teasing and kissing and more rubbing. I mean did they reaaaaly have to animate 4 whole kissing scenes.
Well, here I am complaining and in 3 months I'll be hitting the F5 on this page every 30 min again for sure. So 7.5/10 maybe

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, are we back to being able to talk about the game here? Just want to know before being told how terrible of a person I am again.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Icstor is one the biggest dev out there and for good reasons, he got his style/signature and prooved over time to be efficient and reliable.
I would just say to MY taste, it would be nice if he can drop midget MC and night gropping/sleep molesting. I"m well aware that it is he's style and that might attract many users/fans but i would really like to see his talent used in another style of game.
A college student at least and some fully awake women from start ! As he got plenty of success and as i might be the only one, i may never witness it..
As i said, among the best but a more "grown up" game can be cool. But for now, he delivers what people expect from him, congrats.

Reactions: Anuja Agarwal
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes