• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hi can someone please reply ive seen other messages like the one im about to post that has been ignored, so i was just asking if someone could tell me why when i put the save file into the saves folder it does not pop up when i go to load, someone please reply
Try looking in your temp files. I know those files are kind of a mess but that's where they will be. Search in Appdata.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Anyone that completes 0.4 mind sharing their save with me? Too busy to play. :(

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can anybody help me? I downloaded the Mac version but when I double click the app it pops up for a second in the dock and that's it, it does not run, doesnt do anything else. Also the icon of the app doesnt appear as the renpy logo, just standard mac app icon. All previous versions have worked without any problems :\

Hipper Slime

Aug 11, 2018
DUE to Members not listening and following the STAFF/MODS Directions to STICK TO THE GAME THREAD TALKING ONLY ABOUT IN GAME STUFF.
A LOT of WARNINGS have been given to members even after the STAFF posted back on page 499 warning everyone. The moment the thread was unlocked members started the same crap in the thread. If it continues members will receive BANS.

DON'T WHINE I RECIEVED A WARNING EVERYONE WAS WARNED.​
Hi. Sir/Ma.m, I'm kinda new here can u plz tell me what's going on..? If u 've time 2 tell me what the rules for this 'Discussion Thread' . Thanks

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
When will be android 0.4 version?
Any android version link ?
No Android version?
Android port?
Android version of v0.4b guys?
Android version of 0.4b? Thanks a lot guys!
So it was asked 6 times since I went to bed. People with common sense would have read the thread and seen the past ones asking. No one answered, so it means that its not being worked on yet or its being worked. Stop asking.

Anyone that completes 0.4 mind sharing their save with me? Too busy to play. :(
Someone didnt read the thread.......

is there any skunked v.04b version?
Being uploaded

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
@Ryahn. Shhh. You'll just tire yourself out repeating what I said about the android version. No one scrolls up anymore.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent:
Milfy City [v.0.3b Rus / v.0.4b Eng Hot-fix + Incest Patch + Card Location/Walkthrough] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [Linux] [MacOS]

Reactions: Boxtel

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Old incest patch is working even tho it says version 0,2 so just download and put it in your folder and everything will be good to go.

Reactions: JR81

terabyte83

Apr 27, 2017
F***ing hell and I have to stay at work another hour and then I can play. It’s like a f****ing eternity:eek:penedeyewink:

D

Deleted member 443783

Old incest patch is working even tho it says version 0,2 so just download and put it in your folder and everything will be good to go.
Bro, I did put it in the same folder I used to put it in before. But it does not work. It just says, Liza, Linda. etc

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So 8 pages of people talking about this game, when it should be in the walkthrough thread. Any more discussion of how to find things, about the characters, etc will be deleted and warned. Read the thread but if you cant, dont post. Reviews must be posted in the reviews part of the thread, not a full 19 paragraphs in the thread.

OP has been updated with where the save folder(s) are. I am sure you can figure the rest out.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
it just felt like Aunt content in her first update had more progress than Caroline being in three versions of the game with content for her in my opinion.
thats what i felt too,sometimes character poll to me is never really matters to the outcome of the update. 0.3 had some pretty good caroline scenes,but this 0.4 is outrun by the aunt scenes.oh well next year hoping for caroline banging,if not then good riddance.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
People need to read staff warnings.....

Reactions: bbbzh

Adamantia31400

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

I get a problem when i want to run the .exe. In fact, it says me that the un.rpyc was not loaded correctly.

How I can solve the problem please ?

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes