Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Let's face it. You will never get laid! :test3:
Except that MC has gotten laid twice already, well technically 3 times but the first time doesn't count because he didn't finish, haha.

Reactions: E-Dog

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Some people have a really limited definition of sex, how else to explain saying there is no sex in this update.x'Dx'Dx'D
Guess they decided that oral/anal/masturbating someone else/rubbing dick across someone's vagina and clit doesn't count as sex... :tf::tf::tf:

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
That's it. I quit reading the comments in this forum. God you are only crying for release dates or scenes which you don't get. Comments like " I guess I have to wait an year to get sex scene with ....". Let me tell you something you selfish kid, you deserve to not get anything for free. I wish the next release to be on 2019 so you can start appreciating every update.

dlseth

Aug 16, 2018
whenever i try to click inventory game crashes. Is there a solution for this ?

ok i find on first page. didnt saw before

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
ICSTOR really makes one of the best animations. The flow, motion, and dynamics just go so well it looks mesmerizing.

Reactions: DJsona

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
does not unlock me, more scenes when I went caroline, wing club the next day I appeared in towel in room
And with my uncle going to clean the pool, I also do not know what to do, it does not unlock more history.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Gotta love this game! :heartcoveredeyes: Anyone know what the maximums are now? Thinking I have finished the quest lines so far - Mom, Aunt, Caroline, and Sara are no where to be found but in their beds sleeping at night for the repeating encounters. Also got the third Company name for the Twins _ of course I lied my ass off. No way am I helping those bitches. Anyway, still no pussy from Mom even tho have found pics of fucking her - can we get Mom or Sara to level 4 in this release? Thanks.

Walk-through is sketchy soooo, am I done with this release?
Have now;

Mom - 3
Sara - 3
Caroline - 4
Aunt -2
Celia - 2

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Gotta love this game! :heartcoveredeyes: Anyone know what the maximums are now? Thinking I have finished the quest lines so far - Mom, Aunt, Caroline, and Sara are no where to be found but in their beds sleeping at night for the repeating encounters. Also got the third Company name for the Twins _ of course I lied my ass off. No way am I helping those bitches. Anyway, still no pussy from Mom even tho have found pics of fucking her - can we get Mom or Sara to level 4 in this release? Thanks.

Walk-through is sketchy soooo, am I done with this release?
Have now;

Mom - 3
Sara - 3
Caroline - 4
Aunt -2
Celia - 2
Yeap you maxed them out for 0.4

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
It was worth to wait for this update. Animation is the best out there, only Nenad with Willy D can play on his field. I hope next update will be Linda and maybe psychotherapist.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes