E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Is incstor planning on focusing each update on 1 particulary person like this one ?
Basically......yes

People, please hide spoilers!!! Now i am matching my avatars expression! Lol

Sorry, but ever since my mother ruined braveheart and random kid in line at theater ruined the star wars 7, what with han solo, i can't stand having stories spoiled.
Thanks for understanding everyone! Besides, im sure there are many people who feel the same way i do.

Reactions: Proto Persona
Aug 28, 2017
So, what is this thread for now?

Its not to talk about the game because thats the walkthrough thread, is not to give our opinion about the game because those are the reviews, it isnt for fanart either, because there is a fanart thread for that, and we cant talk between each other because thats off topic. Serious question.

You just removed a message from me where I was discussing the new release.

Reactions: E-Dog

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me why the DL trickles? Can we try another server for the MAC version please? It is telling me 4 hours to DL 2.6GB!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me why the DL trickles? Can we try another server for the MAC version please? It is telling me 4 hours to DL 2.6GB!
Who is ur isp and what kind of connection u got going on?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice update. Really liked the new scene with Caroline and also aunt's wife is Hot! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

p8uu12

Mar 3, 2018
when im in a sex scene why is the animation laggy I never had lag in [v0.3c] of the game but when I updated the game to [v0.4b] the animations were laggy and i tried disabiling NPOT but there is still lag can someone please help

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Holy shit fuck, tie me up and beat me. I so fucking love this update, omg I can fucken die happy. Now only if I can have a full family fuck fest then I will be truly happy hehe

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes