MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Surprised how short the update was and has a lack of new sexual encounters with girls we have not had a chance with yet. Too much focused on the aunt and her wife, I also found them less exciting. It's quite a shame really. But oh well. Caroline continues to be a fun character.

Seems like the patrons prefer the older woman and didn't vote to have a focus on other younger characters, but would prefer the MILF looking ones even though we had plenty of scenes with them.

Lexunas

Aug 3, 2017
Surprised how short the update was and has a lack of new sexual encounters with girls we have not had a chance with yet. Too much focused on the aunt and her wife, I also found them less exciting. It's quite a shame really. But oh well. Caroline continues to be a fun character.

Seems like the patrons prefer the older woman and didn't vote to have a focus on other younger characters, but would prefer the MILF looking ones even though we had plenty of scenes with them.
Even though we have scenes with them, they hardly go all the way. I'm fine with any characters since I like them all

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
That's kind of misleading. It sound like you get to fuck Liza. You don't.

Did you seriously think we were going to fuck a Main Girl before relationship level 5?
And why not? dude, there are many possibilities, positions and places where you can have sex with the same character, imagine having sex with caroline in a different way with all the costumes that have been tried in the store, in the house, in the pool, in the store, in the bathroom of the disco, etc. etc. Some seems that you are satisfied with only one sex position and one place, there are infinite possibilities, and in this update at least one should have been added, because at this step and being the maximum 5 in relation, in 1 year of game we are just going to have 1 sex position with each character, or if we do not remember what icstor did in previous games, remember that she is just one of the many girls in the game, and in each update icstor adds more

(sorry english)

Reactions: bigpenniser

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Not really, the votes did go to Caroline, the aunt and her wife were just because Icstor felt like it. Grave mistake in my opinion, since in the end you spent half the episode fucking Yazmin, not even the aunt, instead of Caroline, and its the second time they do this in an update of putting in a new character for no reason that gets at least half the scenes of the update. Dont really like that, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not really, the votes did go to Caroline, the aunt and her wife were just because Icstor felt like it. Grave mistake in my opinion, since in the end you spent half the episode fucking Yazmin instead of Caroline, but whatever.
And now she's blacklisted from the 0.5 poll. A real shame of outcome imo, I'd have preferred the whole update to have gone towards her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And why not? dude, there are many possibilities, positions and places where you can have sex with the same character, imagine having sex with caroline in a different way with all the costumes that have been tried in the store, in the house, in the pool, in the store, in the bathroom of the disco, etc. etc. Some seems that you are satisfied with only one sex position and one place, there are infinite possibilities, and in this update at least one should have been added, because at this step and being the maximum 5 in relation, in 1 year of game we are just going to have 1 sex position with each character, or if we do not remember what icstor did in previous games, remember that she is just one of the many girls in the game, and in each update icstor adds more

(sorry english)
In his other games, it took a while to get with the main girls. No reason to expect any different here. He's trying to tell a story, and Caroline wants the MC, but knows its wrong and can't go that far. This barriers take time to break down.

Not really, the votes did go to Caroline, the aunt and her wife were just because Icstor felt like it. Grave mistake in my opinion, since in the end you spent half the episode fucking Yazmin instead of Caroline, but whatever.
We never were going to fuck Caroline this update. I really liked the Auntie path, and Yazmin. The second scene with MC and the 2 of them was really nice. How could you not like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TommyTuba
Oct 17, 2017
This whole caroline update left sour taste in my mouth .I mean why she have to talk about her ex bfs all the time, being a proud cocksucker,getting beaten up by her ex etc. I realize this is a nonsense post but have to get this out of my chest somehow. still love u caro

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I was watching secret gallery and noticed something. In older pics, auntie is natural blond. Her bush is blond, but in new she is brunette dwon there. :D
Besides of that, I really hope we can finally ravish Caroline or Linda in next update... this is torment. I don't really count Sara as her arse was taken by MC. Not really main dish, but way much better than numerous tittjobs, handjobs, and blowjobs... screw *jobs... :D

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
In his other games, it took a while to get with the main girls. No reason to expect any different here.
Yeah that's true. I guess it's hard to remember when those games are released in full now and you can sprint through them to the good stuff (or at least know it's coming). The longer it takes, the bigger the prize.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Am just wondering nobody read it? All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Not really read the people the mod warning.

But I must say, in the first post from Moderator Pepé Le Pew is the Note of the

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This whole caroline update left sour taste in my mouth .I mean why she have to talk about her ex bfs all the time, being a proud cocksucker,getting beaten up by her ex etc. I realize this is a nonsense post but have to get this out of my chest somehow. still love u caro
True, all that "Hey I love you. BTW while I wank you off let me tell you how I always let every guy I cross on the street fuck me silly. Not you tho, fuck you." was a little :WutFace:

Oct 17, 2017
True, all that "Hey I love you. BTW while I wank you off let me tell you how I always let every guy I cross on the street fuck me silly. Not you tho, fuck you." was a little :WutFace:
Damn u just explained how i feel .Now im afraid that asshole will be back and abuse her more and i dont trust mc anymore i mean he didnt do anything while that asshole told how he fucked her silly etc he just sit there while saying nothing

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes