• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn u just explained how i feel .Now im afraid that asshole will be back and abuse her more and i dont trust mc anymore i mean he didnt do anything while that asshole told how he fucked her silly etc he just sit there while saying nothing
There was even a scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: luisar018

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
First of all i thought this was fantastic update. and no matter what anyone says it was definatly NOT short. It took me a good couple of hours to get through it all and there was a lot more content than I was expecting, just when i thought it was going to end there was more! A lot of new night scenes and a "wake up" function too, even one with Linda :D Top quality content too. The renders, camera angles, animations, story progression all excellent. The creator is a true artist and I hope he keeps it up.

I wasn't too excited about the aunt stuff tbh, but it turned out to be the best part of it. Some of those scenes were excellent. The scene with the blindfold? HOLY SHIT!! This guy has one hell of an imagination. The caroline stuff was good too, nice buildup of tension and seduction. If it went to vaginal sex too early i think it would ruin it. We will get that and I'm sure it wont disapoint.

As for the polls, i think he should do away with them, or at least take them as advisory and just make the game in the order he wants. We're going to end up with 5/5 relation points with the 3 main girls and no content with any of the other characters that he introduced at the start, and people will lose interest. That being said I was pissed that he introduced the twins in 0.2, completely pointless, when he could have spent time making content for Judy or Celia instead.

I think the next update should focus on Linda and Judy, as their stories seem to be linked. Maybe we'll get some family therapy sessions ;) I was kind of annoyed when he made the poll after the last update and said we would get 1 primary character and 1 secondary. Caroline and Judy won and we never got any Judy.... So she better do well on this poll, or he should focus on her regardless because she is a popular character that has had 0 scenes so far.

Reactions: TommyTuba

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
In Python, spacing matters at the beginning of a line. Not at the end.
He was asking about enableing the console. If u erase false and put in true without adding that extra space, it doesnt get enabled.
And no, i havent enabled it for this game yet because we dont really need it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It was worth to wait for this update. Animation is the best out there, only Nenad with Willy D can play on his field. I hope next update will be Linda and maybe psychotherapist.
I'm thinking there will be content for Celia and Judy in the next release _ we got their homes set and quests started in this one sooo ... heres hoping. Really want some Mom, Caroline pussy too in the next release. Nice that MC is now over the hump and tagging Sara's ass too _ Schwing! Dat Ass :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: luisar018

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
People are still asking for game play help when it should be in the walkthrough thread......

There is a warning in the OP for a reason.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm thinking there will be content for Celia and Judy in the next release _ we got their homes set and quests started in this one sooo ... heres hoping. Really want some Mom, Caroline pussy too in the next release. Nice that MC is now over the hump and tagging Sara's ass too _ Schwing! Dat Ass :eek:penedeyewink:
Judy and Celia content has been severely lacking, that's for sure, and I think them + Sara should be the ones to get some love next, Linda too perhaps. But I think the climax with each and every one of the ladies might come in a single update, probably the update that would conclude this game too, that's what I think at least. Caroline now has 4 points out of 5, others are 2 or 3 out of 5 (aunt is already 2/3), so next updates probably focus on getting the points even, get them all to 4/5 and then max them all in the last update. But of course that's just me speculating, but I think it might be the most sensible approach.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4b] [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 2.56GB
Updated with Inventory bug Hotfix
Download macOS (675MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shamelessly stolen from bossapplesauce

Reactions: User_166761 and bas

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did i finish whole 0.4?

1 new scene with linda (same al over again)
4/5 with caroline + night scenes
yazmin and "her friend" only night scenes left

Now i cant find Caroline anywhere except at night and she said we will talk after she found dildo in my room :p

thats it?
that Yazmin's "friend" you're referring to, is MC's Aunt, and she's more than a "friend", they are a married couple :p
But yes, that's it for 0.4's content. The new night scene with Linda happens in her room, so it's a different scene that the night scenes at MC's room if you wanted her to come at night.

Not sure why many people say that this update is lacking though, honestly this was a great update, plenty of very hot scenes and interesting story developments. Maybe some were disappointed that things didn't develop ALL the way with Caroline, but I never expected them to, would've been too soon if they had, haha. This was one of the best updates.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes