megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The minute the MC has an actual followup session with Judy, all hell will break loose. "Wait, you're having sex with all of your family members, including your aunt(s), three of them have confessed their love to you, and you haven't told them about each other? Do you have a death wish?"
There's absolutely no plausible way for the MC to back out of the corner the game paints him into, not without help, anyway. Judy seems like the most logical choice to get him out of there, particularly since she was nudging him in that direction in the first place. Presumably her book is going to be about this fucked up incestuous family and the teenaged lothario at the center of it all...

Reactions: poloko

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Considering Liza/Yazmin talking about babies, does that mean we might get some prego scenes in the future? probably with MC as the father
Liza seems to start having a change of heart about cock so there's a high probability of her becoming less lesbian and actually willing to be impregnated (hopefully by the MC). That'd be hot.

Yazmin isn't keen on getting pregnant because of her modelling career but if she gets a better paying job outside of modeling surely she'd be willing to be impregnated too.

Two possible situations in a far off future.

Reactions: XChaosX
Sep 21, 2017
1. People talking about their exes IS a turnoff, true.
2. An attractive woman in her mid 20s who has been with a double digit number of men is a normal human being. Not "slutty", the "town bicycle", etc. Where the hell do you think these women learned these sexual skills? Sleeping with 20 men over a 10 year period is not exactly a blistering pace. It means, typically, that they had a handful of longer term relationships, several shorter term ones lasting a few months each, and a few one night stands here and there.
3. The main character is on pace to fuck a dozen or more women, including every woman in his family/household, in a matter of several weeks to a few months. He's a turboslut, by the above standards.

I can understand why any extensive discussion of a partner's sexual history may be a turnoff, but let's at least adhere to a consistent standard that applies to both genders, yes? I guess we can stick with the double standard for another few thousand years, but I'd prefer not to.
but still.....licking caroline`s pussy then she blurting out how she fucks bareback, has tons of guys and shit----if i was the MC I`d be looking at her pussy and "why the fuck would i eat a pussy with some leftover semen from another dude?".....a real boner killer here:FeelsBadMan: i wish icstor would give US the option to blurt out OUR/MC's wild going on's as well!:tf::eazyHype:

Reactions: Maragdus

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No penetration but there is oral, both giving and receiving. And there's more on offer for night time visits once you reopen that option (it locks out for a bit during her plotline).
That scene where they are both grinding thighs, clit and dick together is hotter than everything from update 0.2 to me. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
but still.....licking caroline`s pussy then she blurting out how she fucks bareback, has tons of guys and shit----if i was the MC I`d be looking at her pussy and "why the fuck would i eat a pussy with some leftover semen from another dude?".....a real boner killer here:FeelsBadMan:
Fair. Akin to dudes openly comparing girls to others during sex.

Paamu100

Aug 16, 2018
nice game..
after BigBrother (one favorite about feeling / girls style / writing / corruption mechanisms)
ManOfTheHouse (nice interface, planning, that's all)
DatingMyDaugther (mono path story but pretty nice)
DreamsOfDesire (landlady too much than ManOf's one who is already tooo much oversizedboobized, but story and dream path some interesting)

Milfy sounds really nice, directly top 2 (after BB)
reallky smooth anims, biig boobs but... better feeling than DreamsOf
Mother is hungry since the beginning, the end of actual path is cool, hopping for some frustration incoming for here

i hope game will be further developped

(french spoken sorry for mistakes)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Liza seems to start having a change of heart about cock so there's a high probability of her becoming less lesbian and actually willing to be impregnated (hopefully by the MC). That'd be hot.

Yazmin isn't keen on getting pregnant because of her modelling career but if she gets a better paying job outside of modeling surely she'd be willing to be impregnated too.

Two possible situations in a far off future.
I would prefer to see Yazmin because it would be interesting to see Linda(Mom)'s reaction to the woman who 'stole' her sister now 'stealing' her son

Reactions: N1K17Y

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
v 0.4c ready

- Fixed Bugs

- Fixed Typos

- A little change in Caroline dialogue. (Six sentences)

- Fixed Inventory Crash

- Added more detailed information about the end of content for each character.

- Added changelog to the game.

- Added in the cosplay menu the exit button.

loboendisfraz

Aug 4, 2018
v 0.4c ready

- Fixed Bugs

- Fixed Typos

- A little change in Caroline dialogue. (Six sentences)

- Fixed Inventory Crash

- Added more detailed information about the end of content for each character.

- Added changelog to the game.

- Added in the cosplay menu the exit button.
Where? Still cant get inventory fix anywhere

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes