Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
3-4 people + 3-4 people is not 20-25, it's 6-8. Which, for a girl around 25, is not a lot. That's one a year. Nowhere near town bicycle status.
I was speaking about the general vibe you get from the dialog.Yes it can be 6-8 but by the way it is presented and her behaviour you can easily speculate 20-25.Just imagine if something similar happens to you in real life you start to date a girl and she starts to constantly speak about her ex boyfriends and what she did with them and starts throwing out numbers like 3-4 this 4-5 that a couple something else what will be your first thought ,,well she has had a few exes and things just didn't work out'' or ,,omg this girl has some serious issues and baggage''?

Reactions: Zero919

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
It's in the game folder. Did you download the game from here? Did you change anything?

3-4 people + 3-4 people is not 20-25, it's 6-8. Which, for a girl around 25, is not a lot. That's one a year. Nowhere near town bicycle status.
Ok, I gotta speak up here. What the hell is wrong with everyone, picking on the slutty girls? I say God BLESS THEM! Lets be honest, pervs. If it wasn't for the kindness of the neighborhood girl using her fun bits for the local meet and greet, a lot of us would still be waiting for that first amazing, wonderful, confusing, and horrifying experience. And think of all that we learned from them! Positions, confidence, how to please our partners while enjoying ourselves, where the free clinic is and how well they can clear up a bad case of the clap. Show some respect and appreciation ! We should have a world wide holiday celebrating the generosity of these unsung modern heroes! We all get the day off and try to personally thank all of these giving ladies as many times as possible. And if you are with someone-HALLPASS! There, I have said my piece. Now, back to the game and what a dirty whore Caroline has been.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Aded v0.4c to the OP. Thank you @Ryahn for sharing.

v 0.4c
- Fixed Bugs
- Fixed Typos
- A little change in Caroline dialogue. (Six sentences)
- Fixed Inventory Crash
- Added more detailed information about the end of content for each character.
- Added changelog to the game.
- Added in the cosplay menu the exit button.

Reactions: La'Zaa and Asphyx

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The minute the MC has an actual followup session with Judy, all hell will break loose. "Wait, you're having sex with all of your family members, including your aunt(s), three of them have confessed their love to you, and you haven't told them about each other? Do you have a death wish?"
There's absolutely no plausible way for the MC to back out of the corner the game paints him into, not without help, anyway. Judy seems like the most logical choice to get him out of there, particularly since she was nudging him in that direction in the first place. Presumably her book is going to be about this fucked up incestuous family and the teenaged lothario at the center of it all...
I don't know how many here go into plot details considering its essentially a fap game, but don't forget that one scene where MC overhears Linda talking to an unknown person over the phone, accusing the person that it was their idea to pursue her son in the first place, because of the dreams she's been having. It all points to Judy being the catalyst for Linda / MC, and it being about her book.

But yes, she didn't count Caroline/Sara/Aunt/Yazmin in the equation as well. I can't wait for the Judy arc personally.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Personal request... Put a path in the game that allows you to have a happy ever after with older sister, Caroline. Damn, she's hot. Let's face it. Mom's older.... probably 2 decades older. She's gonna die long before the MC. Younger sister, for me, just isn't "all that".... Auntie and Yazmin are happy together, so I could let them be and just hang loose in a relationship with Caroline..... don't end it the way "Dana" does.... I like that game, don't get me wrong, but just send them to be happy. Sister's store takes off, she makes a ton of money and moves to NY with her "secret lover" the MC. Or yanno.... something completely different than that! LOL

Just a request. I won't be mad at ya either way, but I really really like her.... !

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Personal request... Put a path in the game that allows you to have a happy ever after with older sister, Caroline. Damn, she's hot. Let's face it. Mom's older.... probably 2 decades older. She's gonna die long before the MC. Younger sister, for me, just isn't "all that".... Auntie and Yazmin are happy together, so I could let them be and just hang loose in a relationship with Caroline..... don't end it the way "Dana" does.... I like that game, don't get me wrong, but just send them to be happy. Sister's store takes off, she makes a ton of money and moves to NY with her "secret lover" the MC. Or yanno.... something completely different than that! LOL

Just a request. I won't be mad at ya either way, but I really really like her.... !
"Shes gonna die sooner" wow thats dark...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018

The game seems fairly linear, you just bash at it until the plot moves on, there doesn't seem to be any way to fail or make a 'wrong' decision. I don't mean that negatively, I love this game but I just can't imagine an 'either/or' ending. And the way it's hinting that Judy is pulling some strings I wouldn't be surprised if it ended as some kind of family harem with MC and his family all openly with each other (within the privacy of their home of course). I mean that title screen is awfully suggestive of that possibility.
Just need Bob out of the way and I think the twins may have really helped there.
...actually, maybe there is some consequence in the game then since you can 'fail' that little side quest and not get the sex, and subsequently Bob to lose a lot of money :FeelsBadMan:

D

Deleted member 70290

Yes. PC version has both Windows and Linux launcher and libs. Just download it, and run bash script. If it fails to load there may be problem with permissions, but making it executable should do the work.
Thank you.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Would someone be so kind to tell wich caroline lines were changed? I don't care this much to replay the whole update, but i'm curious of what did they change.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm guessing changes in the dialogue watering down the talk about her exes during her intimate moments with the MC. I didn't bother with the fix since I didn't mind the previous set of dialogues. I rather look forward to the next update for the romantic progress of Caroline with the MC. She's falling hard and fast I like it.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
The game seems fairly linear, you just bash at it until the plot moves on, there doesn't seem to be any way to fail or make a 'wrong' decision. I don't mean that negatively, I love this game but I just can't imagine an 'either/or' ending. And the way it's hinting that Judy is pulling some strings I wouldn't be surprised if it ended as some kind of family harem with MC and his family all openly with each other (within the privacy of their home of course). I mean that title screen is awfully suggestive of that possibility.
Just need Bob out of the way and I think the twins may have really helped there.
...actually, maybe there is some consequence in the game then since you can 'fail' that little side quest and not get the sex, and subsequently Bob to lose a lot of money :FeelsBadMan:
thats true. Linda and Judy are scheming to get mom in MC's pants. but im not sure if she knows about Sara and Caroline. then again the Judy rout is advancing so whatever she tells mc at her house could be BIG

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes