Zero919

May 2, 2017
That’s the worst save they could have done. I think the problem was that she brought up her exes constantly during sex was the issue, not the fact that the exes were more then one. Most people (me included) would be annoyed or gotten mad with the fact that your partner mentioned her exes and what she did with them, during time that is of sexual kind and for only the two of you. I will say it again, the most sensible choice (if they want to make up to those that had a problem) is the dialogue completely about the exes during the sexual scenes, and have mentions during normal conversations or before they actually get “started”.
Also what happened yesterday is getting clear that was more damage control then founding out what annoyed the fans (imho).
I agree with you. it kills the whole atmosphere of the scene:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dankmemes491

overtracer

Jul 24, 2017
Hey I'm having an issue with the game where the animations don't loop, or are they supposed to not loop? I remember they did in past updates. Any help?

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
I really hope Linda story be more better in next version, she definitely best model in any games i played so far but her story writing, I don't know she doesn't seems like in love with MC. Well it's just me i think idk

Reactions: Xaos

Jonny F

Feb 18, 2018
Hi I have the following problem (0.4). When I wake up my family there's a playground I can only tease the tails :( What do I have to do?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
what is it with the new -update- and all the -characters- talking like -this?-

i this some kind -grammar- thing I'm just not -aware- of or -what-? maybe i just didnt -notice- it -before-?

sometimes it -makes sense- other times it just seems -thrown in- -arbitrarily-

dankmemes491

May 15, 2018
I can only hope a linda update will also advance everybody elses, since she is tied in with everyone else. hopefully some extra caroline since last update was such a blueball

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
so we're getting more mommy next update. That is a god send. I like croft onee-chan as much as the next guy but a game called milfy city where you can't bang....I believe the only mom in the entire game is a cardinal sin

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so we're getting more mommy next update. That is a god send. I like croft onee-chan as much as the next guy but a game called milfy city where you can't bang....I believe the only mom in the entire game is a cardinal sin
You have banged allready 2 Milfs (Celia and Yazmin), it`s good, that ICSTOR take it slow imo !!!!!

i put saved game in game forder but it's not working, can someone help me?
Did you rename it ????? And imo your question shoukd be there !!!!

Does anyone know the difference between versions B and C?
OMG, read this thread !!!!!!! I just answered that !!!!!!!! x'Dx'Dx'D

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
neither of them have children and so technically aren't even milfs, was my point.

But either way in current game you can bang more non-milfs than milfs...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
neither of them have children and so technically aren't even milfs, was my point.

But in current game you can bang more non-milfs than milfs...
Imo, MILF is an age definition, nothing to do when do you have children or not, didn`t you know that ??? :FeelsGoodMan:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes