WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Am I the only weirdo who is excited for the celia update for....the characterization??

I know right? But they did such nice job with aunt's marriage making them pretty nice characters. He;; we even learn quite a bit about mom through their story

I kinda want to know more about celia. Shes obviously smart enough to teach advanced calculus. Plus, she seems kind of ruthless. The other interesting thing is that she apparently doesn't care about cheating on her husband AT ALL. There is a story there....

Also with they way this is set up we're going to be blackmailing her AND getting to know her legit at the same time. The reveal when she finds out its our dude will be funny. Honestly I have no idea how she didn't figure this out already

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only weirdo who is excited for the celia update for....the characterization??

I know right? But they did such nice job with aunt's marriage making them pretty nice characters. He;; we even learn quite a bit about mom through their story

I kinda want to know more about celia. Shes obviously smart enough to teach advanced calculus. Plus, she seems kind of ruthless. The other interesting thing is that she apparently doesn't care about cheating on her husband AT ALL. There is a story there....

Also with they way this is set up we're going to be blackmailing her AND getting to know her legit at the same time. The reveal when she finds out its our dude will be funny. Honestly I have no idea how she didn't figure this out already
Yes. You are the only weirdo here. You do remember what site your on, right? I agree with you. Celia has a strange kinky vibe to go with the bitchiness that I would like to see explored as well. Wow! Guess its 2 weirdos amongst a tidal wave of pervs!

Reactions: Asphyx

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yes. You are the only weirdo here. You do remember what site your on, right? I agree with you. Celia has a strange kinky vibe to go with the bitchiness that I would like to see explored as well. Wow! Guess its 2 weirdos amongst a tidal wave of pervs!
well apparently it only tales 2 to make a thing go right or out of sight so we should be good

Reactions: Jimmyshine

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I believe she subconsciously enjoys the blackmailing.

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
Finished the story path for 0.4
Oh sweet, sweet, sweet Caroline.
(Anyone else take advantage while drunk?)
And the Auntie & her wife?
Pool & peeping fun. Object #3. Ha
I like the new computer interface. Just wish it included Celia encounters.
I wonder if we get a chance with the one club girl in a future update.
Found all the secret card thanks to the walkthrough.
Everything in the gallery also unlocked. Will have to revisit those often waiting for 0.5

I believe she subconsciously enjoys the blackmailing.
I think it's more of her body overcoming her brain. Especially in the bathroom stall.

And speaking of the bathroom stall, that suction dildo is an ongoing Checkov's gun. Wonder how and when and if it'll eventually be used.

May 23, 2018
This update was pretty good,not excellent but very good.I was hoping for more action and better scenes with Caroline,but it isn't that bad like this.

I mean,you have some reaaaally hot scenes.That night,when Caroline and MC where going in nightclub and Caroline was drunk,and MC took her to bed and of course make most of it.When he turned her and started to eat her pussy like a canibal,I cummed in one second.For me,one of the best scenes in whole game.Also,scene where she finally shows her perfect body to her brother and that bj in his room are excellent.So hot and so good.In add to that,new night options with Caroline are super good,titsjob and assjob are excellent and that pussy licking is something else.For real,for all us Caroline lovers,to be able to finally do something more with Caroline is so much good.

Only bad thing about this update is story progresing,Caroline is 4/5 relation and only serious thing we done with her are bj and pussy licking.I just hope Icstor doesn't rush thing,because we need at lest 3-4 scenes with REAL SEX AND REAL PENETRATION with Caroline.And also,I think she deserves one more update only about her.

About thing with ex bf,only problem for me is when she says it during scenes with her brother.I don't mind that she haved lot of bfs in the past,she is smocking hot and that jus makes sense.You cant expect from her to be like Sara.She has have a lot of bf,but all of them were some jerks who only wanted to fuck her,they didn't care about her fillings.Then her younger brother cames in the story,he obviously is atractted to her body,but he also have feelings for her.She also likes him,and is atractted to him,but her brain says to her that it isn't good thing.She is afraid what will other members of familly and other people who knows them say.She is afraid that she will be exorted from her familly because incest relationship with her brother.But deep inside her,she knows that her younger brother is the most carring men she ever met.Nobody ever have done what MC did for her.She feels butterflies in her stomach when she kiss him,she loves when he lick her pussy,she just loves to be with him and wants to be with him like she would with her bf.That makes this story so exciting.

Aunt story isn't that good to me.She is one super hot M.I.L.F and she is related to us,that make her so sexy character.But all that lesbian shit is stupid to me.Ok,you don't like men,but c'man dear Liza,you are afraid to put dick in your mouth? She have like 35+ years and even teenager Sara is more open about sex than her.I get that she is 100% lesbian and that she isn't interested in men,but all that shit "i'm I gonna die if i suck cock" like with Sara in the early updates are really turn off for me.I hope she gets more open in the future.And that thing about pregnany,clearly I would like more MC to make his aunt pregnant,but you have option to cum inside Yazmin during sex with her,and even later you creampie her in another sex scene without option to pull out.I wonder if that can cause some interesting scenarios for Yazmin to be pregnant.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Man, I LOVE this game. The female characters are mostly gorgeous. Caroline is unreal and the bodies on these models are some of the best I have seen in any 3D game.
However, I HATE the climbing game,. It is REALLY pissing me off. I have had over 100 tries. The pulse is too fast and I can't time things right. I got three right once but fell to the ground on the next one. :(
Is there any way to slow the pulse down or skip the game altogether? This part is making me no longer enjoy it.
Once you get the key to the house you no longer need to climb.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
How old are you?

Have you ever lusted after a married woman? (I HAVE)
have you ever lusted after your best friend's wife? (I HAVE)

it's heaven and hell at the same time, dude.

They're using jap terms because they are TWELVE and they HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, it's a REAL SHAME that Icstor listened to those bunch of pimply wankers and modified Caroline's words.

DAMMIT: experienced women are hot. And a woman talking about her sexual experiences while she's sucking your cock is FUCKING DAMN HOT, you know. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?
I'm sure everyone knows that feel of wanting to bang a married chick especially growing up....kind of.....doesn't really have much to do with my post though....

As for experienced chicks and talking about other dudes during sex....yeah, it's fine with me. up to a point? Talking about past experinces is cool. I probably don't wanna hear names or individual details tho

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
How old are you?

Have you ever lusted after a married woman? (I HAVE)
have you ever lusted after your best friend's wife? (I HAVE)

it's heaven and hell at the same time, dude.

They're using jap terms because they are TWELVE and they HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.

BTW, it's a REAL SHAME that Icstor listened to those bunch of pimply wankers and modified Caroline's words.

DAMMIT: experienced women are hot. And a woman talking about her sexual experiences while she's sucking your cock is FUCKING DAMN HOT, you know. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?
Finally, truth been told.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes