Santa72

Apr 20, 2017
What actually happened with animation goal on his patreon? Numbers of patrons are same but goal now 86% instead 100%. He increased the amount of money for this goal or many patrons changed the subscription type to a cheaper one? Really interesting to know what happened.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i think people love Caroline and linda
But the only thing I am interested in is Celia's blackmail route...

Maybe by pretending to help her catch someone who is extorting her to get "benefit" :FeelsGoodMan::tf:
Make someone to be a scapegoat for the blackmail then proceed to keep fucking that fine butt as reward. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: GodofKings

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018
1. The incest patch changes the game to say "Mom" instead of landlady and "sister" instead of "room mate".
2. Please ask this question on the walk-through thread here: :)
The problem is. I anything beyond what was earlier patch did not notice the arrival of my mother in school can be seen can be obtained only in a new game, for conductive our meetings this morning and night fuck, in other situations, I just do not see it.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The weird writing continues.....did they hire a new writer for this update?

"is that you home?" "is that you done?" "That is me done for the day"

it was weird the first time I saw it but now everyone is saying it...I have never heard anyone speak like this

"That's me in the corner. That's me in the in bathroom, watching my aunt showeer"

american

Apr 24, 2017
To answer this question about the M in MILF it is really Mature and most people think for god knw what reason Mature woman is a Mom or Mother so that is why people get it all mess so to give you the correct meaning here it is Mature I Like to Fuck ok but if you want to be 100% correct no wear did it said Woman or lady it only said Mature and like a again people took to mean Mature women or ladies so we understand now

In my opinion update 4c is not really need maybe were you can do the name change part ok but rest I see no point in it just my opinion ok

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
To answer this question about the M in MILF it is really Mature and most people think for god knw what reason Mature woman is a Mom or Mother so that is why people get it all mess so to give you the correct meaning here it is Mature I Like to Fuck ok but if you want to be 100% correct no wear did it said Woman or lady it only said Mature and like a again people took to mean Mature women or ladies so we understand now
A brief history on the term MILF-1999 was the year the term first came to public knowledge, thanks to the cinematic masterpiece known as American Pie. During a party attended by high school kids 2 young gents made the remark that the party hosts mother was rather attractive. 2 more young fellows agreed and one of them states that said mother is a milf. "What's a Milf?" asked one of the young gents. "Mother I'd like to fuck!" replied the guy who stated the term. So, I am sorry to point out to you, that indeed the M in milf does stand for mother. If you don't like the definition I would suggest coming up with a new term the world can latch on to. Go ahead. We'll wait.

american

Apr 24, 2017
A brief history on the term MILF-1999 was the year the term first came to public knowledge, thanks to the cinematic masterpiece known as American Pie. During a party attended by high school kids 2 young gents made the remark that the party hosts mother was rather attractive. 2 more young fellows agreed and one of them states that said mother is a milf. "What's a Milf?" asked one of the young gents. "Mother I'd like to fuck!" replied the guy who stated the term. So, I am sorry to point out to you, that indeed the M in milf does stand for mother. If you don't like the definition I would suggest coming up with a new term the world can latch on to. Go ahead. We'll wait.
So you tell me just because a Hollywood movie told you this and you think this correct oh oh my friend what is Hollywood and be honest will yourself a dream world right so don't take any you see or hear from a movie from Hollywood for feal ok

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
MILF literally stands for Mother I'd like (to) fuck. Can't really be a mother without having children.
This is straight defenition at Urban Dictionary :
Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.
So we both (all) are right imho !!!!!!

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
So you tell me just because a Hollywood movie told you this and you think this correct oh oh my friend what is Hollywood and be honest will yourself a dream world right so don't take any you see or hear from a movie from Hollywood for feal ok
Don't hate me, Sparky. Hate history. And if you would like to go by what common vernacular holds for the definition, it's still mother. If you prefer your own definition, hold to it and maybe you will convince society your term is better. So, once again, go ahead. We'll wait.

This is straight defenition at Urban Dictionary :
Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.
So we both are right imho !!!!!!
Sure. But it's just so much fun to fuck with someone who gets tweaked so easily.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It's obviously a loose term in fetish circles to refer to mature women generally. The original meaning was mother, but that is irrelevant

In the case of this conversation I was using the original definition to make a specific point. It amazes me that this needs to be explained

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Come to think of it the only "true" M.I.L.F's we have here are Linda and the spanky neighbour right?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes