ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
This game man, it was a pleasant surprise, I thought was going to be just a couple of photos and lets introduce some characters but man I was wrong, great game I hope it will get better and better.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need talk to her in your room then do the last outfit in shop, after that you will see her in her bed with a laptot i think, then sleep
done ty,anything else in this?any use for the outfit and spy cam and toys?

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
Absolutly amazing , just lets hope the update ( that will come in due time ) contain some more more neighbor girl grade increasing activities , and that there will be less bark and more bite for Lily.
It seems even "mom" will have some lesson in whats appropriate.
I look forward to the whole game ......so far best ever :)

Reactions: luisar018

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
BEST game ever. Period!!! This "intro" is better than everything I've played so far. FFS, Natasha Romanoff (aka Black Window) is your mom and, for reasons You don't even want to know, wants to get layed with You. What more would You want in your life!?!? More content, maybe? Seriously, I FUKING LOVE THIS GAME!!! Try it, and You will feel the same!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I want the teacher to win, I'm loving her webcam blackmail path. I'm hoping we can make her do more stuff in public. That rotor scene was very hot.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Using the latest version from the start of the Milfy City thread. [Updated: 2018-02-18 V01e]

I think I have a "problem" whenever I go to the MC's bedroom it shows, in the evening, his mum is on the bed, even after doing the webcam show with Celia. She then either gives him a BJ or a foot-job. It then jumps (weekend unavailable) to Monday and then I play through the day and it then repeats again. Mum on bed, option of BJ or foot-job. If however I go to sleep it then becomes Tuesday..
Problem solved? Nope!
Tuesday evening arrives. Mum in bedroom. Two choices.. pick a "winner", and it then shows as weekend unavailable, followed by Monday morning! Oh.. FFS!

Other parts of the game appear to play out. Can webcam with Celia, Caroline has brought her friend around to "relieve the situation" with the MC. She also sits on him and rubs herself against the MC in the fishnet outfit making him cum, even after she's shown him the results from the online shop, on her laptop in her bedroom. Sara is "in love" and has now disappeared from sight.. nowhere to be seen. Mum only seems to appear in the MC's bedroom at night and nowhere else.
Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Update:
It would appear that there is a bug. If I just click on the bed (go to sleep) then I can move on to the next day. However, if I click on mum and she then wants to "play" BJ or Footjob and then go to sleep it then "resets" to Monday morning.
But, as I said if I "ignore" her and go to sleep, the game moves on to the next day.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
done ty,anything else in this?any use for the outfit and spy cam and toys?
you need to talk to the therapist at school about blackmailing the teacher, you'll use the outfit and the toys on her. the spy cam is to peek on the mom in the evening.

Reactions: danny19

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
loved the great return of ICSTOR and i liked a lot this first version of the game
but 22 five stars reviews for 0.1e in a game that in its 0.1d first release had some serious bug it's really exaggerated
or even for the fact that is only a 0.1
the hype disease will kill us allx'D

Aug 5, 2016
Just getting around to commenting. Fantastic game. I have long thought the weakest part of Icstor's game was the medium. RPGM just isn't well suited for games where gameplay takes a backseat to the sex, and RPG MV is just the slowest piece of shit ever. Ren'Py was a long awaited switch and it has paid off so well.

One thing I want to bring up is how that Icstor has always been a top shelf content producer. I'm eagerly anticipating the next update!

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
This game man, it was a pleasant surprise, I thought was going to be just a couple of photos and lets introduce some characters but man I was wrong, great game I hope it will get better and better.

This game has been in development since mid October last year. The reason this '0.1' has a lot of content is because its been in full-time development for 4 months. It better have a decent amount of content. If he goes back to his 1-2 month update window, I don't expect '0.2' to have as much content as this first release.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Is this MC an annoying kid that constantly rapes and blackmails every girl in his family like in Milf's Villa? If he is I think ill pass.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Is this MC an annoying kid that constantly rapes and blackmails every girl in his family like in Milf's Villa? If he is I think ill pass.
Nope in a strange turn of events, all of the girls in the family are friendly with the MC. There is rape though, with him touching the sisters while they are sleeping. And the blackmail is with the teacher, but IMO this time its actually well done.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
loved the great return of ICSTOR and i liked a lot this first version of the game
but 22 five stars reviews for 0.1e in a game that in its 0.1d first release had some serious bug it's really exaggerated
or even for the fact that is only a 0.1
the hype disease will kill us allx'D
What serious bugs are you referring to? I played and finished 0.1e 100% without a single error or crash.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes