atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
in your room, by the computer there’s a hand that looks like a victory sign, click that.

it’s just extra renders not animations.

U

User_215882

Gym is a no. Pool is a no. Aunts house is a no. Neighbor's house is a no. Teachers house is a no. Headmaster's room is a no. Hell she/he, don't remember if its a woman or not, doesn't have a render yet. Little sis disappears after you get her to relationship 2. Only girls you can get scenes with are your family members (minus the aunt) and the teacher. Type cards in the search bar and you wont have to worry about where they are at. You have to click on items to use them. Buy all the stuff from the sex shop and put them in the teachers drawer. The envelope is in the therapists room but you have to talk to her about the teacher before its clickable. Then go to your locker and click on the envelope to start blackmailing the teacher. Mom disappears from her office too after you get the scenes that are at her work. If youre stuck just talk to the character. Moms place unlocks after you ask for money from the dad three times in the afternoon.

Also older sister progresses with her photoshoot stuff. So pick a different outfit like the more revealing ones. If you need money just play the mini game on your pc. Just save before you play. Game is easy as hell to progress at the moment. Also the secret gallery is the hand sign behind your pc.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Gym is a no. Pool is a no. Aunts house is a no. Neighbor's house is a no. Teachers house is a no. Headmaster's room is a no. Hell she/he, don't remember if its a woman or not, doesn't have a render yet. Little sis disappears after you get her to relationship 2. Only girls you can get scenes with are your family members (minus the aunt) and the teacher. Type cards in the search bar and you wont have to worry about where they are at. You have to click on items to use them. Buy all the stuff from the sex shop and put them in the teachers drawer. The envelope is in the therapists room but you have to talk to her about the teacher before its clickable. Then go to your locker and click on the envelope to start blackmailing the teacher. Mom disappears from her office too after you get the scenes that are at her work. If youre stuck just talk to the character. Moms place unlocks after you ask for money from the dad three times in the afternoon.
Also older sister progresses with her photoshoot stuff. So pick a different outfit like the more revealing ones. If you need money just play the mini game on your pc. Just save before you play. Game is easy as hell to progress at the moment. Also the secret gallery is the hand sign behind your pc.
Like people aren't going to ask the same questions on the next page lol.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Guys I could use some help here:
I'm at the point where I sent the envelope to Celia and I have to install the software on my pc.
I open the inventory, I select the software and when I click on my pc it just opens the "Use PC/Play Games" dialogue...
Is this a bug or do I miss something?
Thanks!!!

U

User_215882

I'm at the point where I sent the envelope to Celia and I have to install the software on my pc.
I open the inventory, I select the software and when I click on my pc it just opens the "Use PC/Play Games" dialogue...
Thanks!!!
You can only do blackmail scenes on the computer during the evening.

_cyclone

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks!!!
Use the computer and there should be an option along the lines of "CD" I think that runs the program and from there you will be able to blackmail Celia during the evenings.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Added a map in my PDF and Location for Secrets scenes (Secret card 4 picture)

Use the computer and there should be an option along the lines of "CD" I think that runs the program and from there you will be able to blackmail Celia during the evenings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
THANK YOU!!! All those years of classic point and click games ruined me... I was trying to use the software from my inventory, interacting with the pc... lol

Reactions: ffds

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
in the past i found ICstor's games as great artwork but boring to play. This is really good to play and the artwork amazing. The mom and older sister - WOW!!!

Excity

Feb 20, 2018
I want to buy a web camera, but I do not have an online store on the PC, secret cards have collected, what should I do? I can not talk to anyone anymore, I need to buy a console to win my sister, but I can not do it

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I want to buy a web camera, but I do not have an online store on the PC, secret cards have collected, what should I do? I can not talk to anyone anymore, I need to buy a console to win my sister, but I can not do it
There's a store next to your house for all this stuff...

You don't buy a webcam, only the software to use it with the prof.
Also you can view the cards you collected by pressing on the 2 fingers/peace sticker on the board above the screen...

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes