Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You have to go to the shop near MC's home
Secret scene : a white hand just above the Pc's screen

some tips

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
just to point,for me ICSTOR it's like Stanley kubrick in the cinema
he really changed the adult games style industry with his games,but now seriously:
of course,AMAZING first release,animations have an insane quality!!
but how many games all of you have seen with 22 5 stars reviews for a 0.1 version?
Here's another perspective though. How many of these types of games have been in development for at least 4 months before their first release? Remember this 0.1 has been in development for at least 4 months maybe more. If you followed ICSTOR, he literally rushed out the 'finale' of his last 2 games to 'finish' them just to start this game. I had really high expectations that this game better be good for him to be willing to 'rush out and ruin' the ending of his last 2 games just to focus on this game. Lucky for ICSTOR this game turned out amazing to make up for what he did to his last 2 games.

Reactions: Xaos

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
you need to talk to the therapist at school about blackmailing the teacher, you'll use the outfit and the toys on her. the spy cam is to peek on the mom in the evening.
am i able to go back to therapist?seems i cant find her anywhere now

kal64

Jul 26, 2017
Hey all im playing the game on android and when i got to the store it wont let me buy the controller or the webcam. Any help

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Here's another perspective though. How many of these types of games have been in development for at least 4 months before their first release? Remember this 0.1 has been in development for at least 4 months maybe more. If you followed ICSTOR, he literally rushed out the 'finale' of his last 2 games to 'finish' them just to start this game. I had really high expectations that this game better be good for him to be willing to 'rush out and ruin' the ending of his last 2 games just to focus on this game. Lucky for ICSTOR this game turned out amazing to make up for what he did to his last 2 games.
in fact those reviews are made on trust towards ICSTOR and not on the real facts,i'm absolutely not saying that this first version is bad,indeed for what i've seen this could be one of the best adult games,as expected from ICSTOR
but i'm saying again:
22 5 stars reviews for ANYWAY just a 0.1V(really good of course,but still far from the end for sure) with serious bugs in a first time,then fixed really well in the 0.1e. and if we need to be really finicky,there's some annoying gameplay choises that could be better,like the intricate management of the time skipping and the "leave to the map" option(those are my opinions).
of course everything "fixable",also because IT'S STILL THE 0.1!
the comments that i made,was for saying my opinions about the INHUMAN hype for this games that i've seen in just 3 days

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
i cant get into the teacher break room, it just constantly says its closed, even after i got the key from Celias class, what am i missing?

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone help, when i try to get in the Carolines room at night game crahes
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/gui/inventory.rpy", line 128, in __call__
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok blackmailed the teacher in every way it would let me.is that the end of the sex in this version or is there more?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
65 pages in 3 days... Is that some kind of record? :)

I love this game!! Yea, I probably wasted a lot of time searching rooms and school corridors and the gym et al at various times of the day needlessly before breaking down and ripping the CGs, but once you know where you can and, more importantly, cannot advance the game, it's a perfect amount of challenging. And that's what I loved about it. Plus, there's plenty to do each evening while trying to figure it out.

This game did more to remind me of the games I loved in the old AIF days than anything I've played in a long time. There are real puzzles! You have to be patient and determined, you have to explore and experiment, you even have to "guess the verb" (in this case, guess how to put an object in Celia's drawer, which took some time because maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer). And then the animations?!?! This is groundbreaking stuff for the adult-game genre while also a fitting tribute and throwback to the original games that set the standard.

U

User_215882

Obviously this is going to be on the popular section soon if ICSTOR keeps pumping out consistent updates of this quality.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
And then the animations?!?! This is groundbreaking stuff for the adult-game genre while also a fitting tribute and throwback to the original games that set the standard.
Yea Icstor was one of the first that pushed for animations, but in his previous games they always ruined the flow imo. In this game they are so fluid.

Reactions: fauxplayer

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
in the past i found ICstor's games as great artwork but boring to play. This is really good to play and the artwork amazing. The mom and older sister - WOW!!!
may i ask who's the girl of you signature photo? she's sooo hot

Reactions: crue1

kays

Jan 4, 2018
can someone helpout
iam at caroline and sara 1/5 the other two i got 2/5 and i dont know if it was all? with sara/caro it says i need to figure out how to beat her at the video game but i have 0 clue and for caroline no idea what to do after the got me off with her ass cheeks

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes