Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Any cheats for money yet? I dont feel like doing too much grinding.
You actually don't need cheats or grinding in this game. Money is easy to make (RPS game on your right upper corner on your PC - don't overuse it, though... Play risky - 25 bucks - once, max two times a day... Ask Dad 3 times for money... photo sessions with Caroline - side note: redo shots in all the costumes, except the final one because it advances the story with her). You will earn quickly enough to buy everything you need. Trust me, it's rewarding, especially the photo sessions... ;)

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone else see the therapist as being an "invisible hand"? For one, "Do you wanna boink your sister? How about your mom?" followed by the BS "It's Freudian and will help us get to the root of the problem" is suspicious as hell when you consider that she clearly states she knows Linda (we know this because we get to read her thoughts). Is she in cahoots with Linda so she can help her get MC in the sack? And before one can think about how unethical that is, we have this to consider....she's the one who sets MC down "the blackmail your teacher" route. And we are told that is purely out of revenge or at least she's ballzy enough to outright state it's out of revenge. Heck, she might be lying about that because she gets off on corrupting the MC. At any rate, she is clearly not trying to help the MC in any way that would be considered ethical.

That's all kind of hot to think about. Hahahaha
heh usually a therapist would do the opposite of what she is doing, that's why I love her :) I guess someone had to get the ball rolling, anyway the game's theme is lighthearted at best so it's very fun to play, stress free as well.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get Caroline to level 2?
Do all the photosessions untill you get the hotdogging then talk with her about sales in her room. Go have a sleep afterwards, she'll be the one waking you and tadaaa.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
just realised its the same dev, taboo request was the first adult game i ever played an was just by luck i found it wasent even looking for a game.... waw really brings back some memories got me addicted to games too lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
just realised its the same dev, milfs control was the first adult game i ever played an was just by luck i found it wasent even looking for a game.... waw really brings back some memories got me addicted to games too lol
He improved quite a lot since then. In all honesty i hated Milfcontrol due to the utter loathsomeness of the mc which really ruined the game for me. Never touched Icstor games since then untill now and it was a very pleasant suprise i must say. He didn't just made the mc much more likeable and thus the game more immersive but the renders are much better (much more noticable for someone who hasn't played his game for a long time), the gameplay much less of a chore as he cut back on the grind to the point that whats left is actually adds to the whole.

Reactions: lucas771

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
He improved quite a lot since then. In all honesty i hated Milfcontrol due to the utter loathsomeness of the mc which really ruined the game for me. Never touched Icstor games since then untill now and it was a very pleasant suprise i must say. He didn't just made the mc much more likeable and thus the game more immerisve but the renders are much better (much more noticable for someone who hasn't played his game for a long time), the gameplay much less of a chore as he cut back on the grind to the point that whats left is actually adds the the whole.
pretty smart move actually cutting down the grind to a manageable level, not giving the player a chance to get bored seeing the same thing over and over again, short and sweet not long and boring, quality over quantity :)

Reactions: Prodigy1189

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
the move to ren is amazing always hated looking like im playing pokemon lol

this week is amazing i found 5 new games i really like

Reactions: fasd95
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes