jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
can someone helpout
iam at caroline and sara 1/5 the other two i got 2/5 and i dont know if it was all? with sara/caro it says i need to figure out how to beat her at the video game but i have 0 clue and for caroline no idea what to do after the got me off with her ass cheeks
For Sara you have to buy the cheap controller then replace hers with it. And iirc Caroline should be waiting you in your room at certain part of the day.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
in fact those reviews are made on trust towards ICSTOR and not on the real facts,i'm absolutely not saying that this first version is bad,indeed for what i've seen this could be one of the best adult games,as expected from ICSTOR
but i'm saying again:
22 5 stars reviews for ANYWAY just a 0.1V(really good of course,but still far from the end for sure) with serious bugs in a first time,then fixed really well in the 0.1e. and if we need to be really finicky,there's some annoying gameplay choises that could be better,like the intricate management of the time skipping and the "leave to the map" option(those are my opinions).
of course everything "fixable",also because IT'S STILL THE 0.1!
the comments that i made,was for saying my opinions about the INHUMAN hype for this games that i've seen in just 3 days
Well, ICSTOR games are just for fapping. Most games that focus on story can't include sex in the first version. Now, don't ask him to write a believable story, because he can't. But that's okay, that's not the kind of audience he's aiming at.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Ok that was not expected....This is officially in my top 3 erotic games list with only v0.1, madness!!

Reactions: lucas771

Pepsicrush

Feb 6, 2018
Is anyone having trouble downloading this? I tried multiple links and neither download will finish, keeps giving me an error message about the download missing components or something.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I have a little question : is it possible to raise Celia relation point actually ?
because now I can ask her to give me a BJ and the anal scene, but now I don't see what to do ....

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I have a little question : is it possible to raise Celia relation point actually ?
because now I can ask her to give me a BJ and the anal scene, but now I don't see what to do ....
Go to her office and talk to her

Reactions: Goronthil

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
65 pages in 3 days... Is that some kind of record? :)

I love this game!! Yea, I probably wasted a lot of time searching rooms and school corridors and the gym et al at various times of the day needlessly before breaking down and ripping the CGs, but once you know where you can and, more importantly, cannot advance the game, it's a perfect amount of challenging. And that's what I loved about it. Plus, there's plenty to do each evening while trying to figure it out.

This game did more to remind me of the games I loved in the old AIF days than anything I've played in a long time. There are real puzzles! You have to be patient and determined, you have to explore and experiment, you even have to "guess the verb" (in this case, guess how to put an object in Celia's drawer, which took some time because maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the drawer). And then the animations?!?! This is groundbreaking stuff for the adult-game genre while also a fitting tribute and throwback to the original games that set the standard.
Because game is Amazing!

Reactions: N7

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Oh and one last question : I found a scene where a girl is spank by her "mother" (I suppose but I'm not sure), I think it's a teasing because I can't find her in school or somewhere else, but maybe she's right now in the game ? Somebody know ?
(To see this scene you must use the binocular during the afternoon in your room)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh and one last question : I found a scene where a girl is spank by her "mother" (I suppose but I'm not sure), I think it's a teasing because I can't find her in school or somewhere else, but maybe she's right now in the game ? Somebody know ?
(To see this scene you must use the binocular during the afternoon in your room)
Nah just a hint to come in future versions

Reactions: Goronthil

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Use the spy cam on the door, I think. Not the bath tub, as I tried 5 times, haha... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please :)
Nah you're right. Have the spy camera selected then click on the door while someone is in there.

Jan 12, 2018
Does anyone else see the therapist as being an "invisible hand"? For one, "Do you wanna boink your sister? How about your mom?" followed by the BS "It's Freudian and will help us get to the root of the problem" is suspicious as hell when you consider that she clearly states she knows Linda (we know this because we get to read her thoughts). Is she in cahoots with Linda so she can help her get MC in the sack? And before one can think about how unethical that is, we have this to consider....she's the one who sets MC down "the blackmail your teacher" route. And we are told that is purely out of revenge or at least she's ballzy enough to outright state it's out of revenge. Heck, she might be lying about that because she gets off on corrupting the MC. At any rate, she is clearly not trying to help the MC in any way that would be considered ethical.

That's all kind of hot to think about. Hahahaha

drud

Aug 29, 2017
After 4 hours of work and 1500+ lines of code, i did a unofficial port

have fun guys

if any of the mods/uploaders would be so nice to link it to the op <3
Does it have the patch applied?

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes