U

User_215882

Its not like his rpgm games where bad just that they would have been better on renpy

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
What serious bugs are you referring to? I played and finished 0.1e 100% without a single error or crash.
indeed,bugs were in the 0.1d and then corrected in 0.1e,but even in the period of the first version there was enough 5 stars reviews

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
What serious bugs are you referring to? I played and finished 0.1e 100% without a single error or crash.
Not bugs, just poor design:
  • Can't go to map screen from every location
  • Can't skip time from every location
  • Characters just vanish when you complete an arc

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
just to point,for me ICSTOR it's like Stanley kubrick in the cinema
he really changed the adult games style industry with his games,but now seriously:
of course,AMAZING first release,animations have an insane quality!!
but how many games all of you have seen with 22 5 stars reviews for a 0.1 version?

Reactions: a meme

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
From some of the stuff that Celia is thinking while "doing" things, I have a feeling she i going to become addicted to MC's cock. At least, I HOPE she gets to the point of slutting herself out to him. Yeah, I'm a pervert. But so are YOU!

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
Sara "– Play games with her in the evening." it's work for you? she always said me "catch later" how can i play with her? and change ship controler?

U

User_215882

the blackmail stuff is pretty light. I doubt its going to get really dark anytime soon and the teacher already is starting to like doing stuff with the MC.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
the blackmail stuff is pretty light. I doubt its going to get really dark anytime soon and the teacher already is starting to like doing stuff with the MC.
Yea it was a nice twist, her going to the MC for help.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Sara "– Play games with her in the evening." it's work for you? she always said me "catch later" how can i play with her? and change ship controler?
For me, it just took a few times of talking to her in the evening and talking to her in the hall at school. To change the controller, you have to first play a game (and lose), then when she isn't in the room, have it activated in your inventory and click on the other controller.

xzy

Jan 3, 2018
i need help, again :) How do I get a key to sisters room? It says she kept one in her store, but how do I find it? I can't go there at night?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i need help, again :) How do I get a key to sisters room? It says she kept one in her store, but how do I find it? I can't go there at night?
You need to go to the backroom in her shop and open the window, then go back to the shop at night and then enter through the opened window to get the key.

U

User_215882

Easy. First you need to go to the store then click on the window. You will automatically get the key when you go to the store at night.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Secret Gasllary Is the Picce Sign on YOur Chorck BOrd (( the bored with Wize on it )

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes