May 26, 2018
My hopes for the 0.5 update
-Intercourse with Linda (everyone wants that one, its basically going to happen in this)
-Further the story with Linda and Judy about the book
-Judy gets introduced as the other character that ICSTOR team picks(hopefully, but its a stretch but would make sense she's connected to Linda)
-If not Judy then continue celia storyline (she's long overdue)
-Maybe not in 0.5 but a threesome with Linda and Judy

Also, I remember reading something about fully animated scenes instead of just 2 second loops. I don't think we've been getting fully animated scenes. If not then that's on the wishlist too

Reactions: firetemplar415
Aug 26, 2018
My hopes for the 0.5 update
-Intercourse with Linda (everyone wants that one, its basically going to happen in this)
-Further the story with Linda and Judy about the book
-Judy gets introduced as the other character that ICSTOR team picks(hopefully, but its a stretch but would make sense she's connected to Linda)
-If not Judy then continue celia storyline (she's long overdue)
-Maybe not in 0.5 but a threesome with Linda and Judy

Also, I remember reading something about fully animated scenes instead of just 2 second loops. I don't think we've been getting fully animated scenes. If not then that's on the wishlist too

I do wonder If Linda and Judy are scheming to screw over MC
OR
If those two are lovers using the MC for Judys writings.

May 26, 2018
OR
I really hope its neither tbh. Linda actually shows genuine love through her dialogue and inner thoughts. We already had twins that wanted to screw you and your family over, i don't think that's needed again. I hope Linda went to Judy first because she had these fantasies and then this is Judy's way of therapy for Linda.

Reactions: CptRexx
Aug 26, 2018
I really hope its neither tbh. Linda actually shows genuine love through her dialogue and inner thoughts. We already had twins that wanted to screw you and your family over, i don't think that's needed again. I hope Linda went to Judy first because she had these fantasies and then this is Judy's way of therapy for Linda.
this seems more likely.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Well shoot. Now I feel real bad for betraying my dad. Well, Bob.

I always get the feeling that I'm gonna lose something in the long run for helping the twins.
Well since as it is now, the twins are the only cooter you get to dip your dick into.... Fuck Bob.

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
OR
My guess is something like this:

Linda is a sexually frustrated wife who developed a fetish on her own son. She probably went to a psychiatrist(maybe an old friend who happens to be a psychiatrist?) to talk about her sexual desires. The psychiatrist(Judy) saw an opportunity to study/write a book on Linda's pathology and instead of treat Linda, decided to push her into action.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
This game is fantastic! Love all the girls and so many stories I want to see.

More Lily would be nice :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My guess is something like this:
Linda is a sexually frustrated wife who developed a fetish on her own son. She probably went to a psychiatrist(maybe an old friend who happens to be a psychiatrist?) to talk about her sexual desires. The psychiatrist(Judy) saw an opportunity to study/write a book on Linda's pathology and instead of treat Linda, decided to push her into action.
Nice ! ... the possibilities are many. What about the following?
MC are identical quintuplets. One of them is the husband of Linda. And Bob is a Kind of Mirage. The psychiatrist Judy can say, what kind of nightmare Bob is. And Linda and this a fifth MC have big love and want marry in short time and have many many kids ......

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes