american

Apr 24, 2017
I love the pics but please I know every want preview and that can but please don't tease me i just wait until update out but if the preview is this good hope to god the update live up to it wow but way and see

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Something about Caroline(Besides the physical) I really liked in this game. Not often that I actually like a character here. She seems pretty 3D with regards to her character and I just love any time I get with her.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
ICSTOR asked a Question on Discord.
"this is mainly for my own curiosity, it has no bearing on who ICSTOR will choose"

If you want to vote you can d:
You can already guess who is at 1st.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I went with the Lie choice because i assumed it would have bad consequences for the other routes(Linda,Caroline,Sara) giving that you're basically bankrupting your father.
Your thinking is exactly !
i have left that quest line untouched. Might do it near end of game.....or in 2 new patches when i can see where it might lead with my decisions.
Here is a three-step selection:
1.) "talk about company name" - "cancle" = (I do not want)
2.) "yes" - "No, not yet" = (I do not want)
3.) "Tell the truth" - "Lie about the name"
The truth would be: "what we doing, is bad, we stop". But, that kind of truth does not know the game.
There is an easier way: The colors are an invitation to not read the text, and just always click on the green selection. This works wonderfully. And is outside of truth and not truth.

frickinweeb

Apr 12, 2018
i fucked my screen resolution on my computer now this game is so small, how to i manually change the screen resolution/size?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ah yes, people found the light. First Caroline won the poll for main characters and now Violet for secondary.

Also no Celia probably means that she finally gets an update. I am a happy man today.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes