Mat james

Oct 7, 2018
I am stuck. caroline, sara and Mom are missing. Mom not at her office. celia is work in progress at teacher's office. I got relationship 3/5 for caroline, sara and mom. 2/5 for celia. most of places are work in progress. what to do now?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am stuck. caroline, sara and Mom are missing. Mom not at her office. celia is work in progress at teacher's office. I got relationship 3/5 for caroline, sara and mom. 2/5 for celia. most of places are work in progress. what to do now?
Have you been to dad's office yet?

Have a look at the thread if you need more help.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Milfs Villa ,older sister seems to be very much like less busty version with different hair and even has same brithmark on the breast. Much closer to looking like Carolines sister than Sara.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just an fyi before any of you get your hopes up, the poll posted on discord is just an informal poll of girls who have not got a relationship level yet. It has no bearing on future updates.

Autizen

Aug 12, 2018
Hey, anyone know how to change the MC’s name? I have an old save downloaded and it’s got the guy who made its wierd name. Would be greatly appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes