E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I hope to see some NTR/cuckold/swinging path someday in this game, for example MC and one friend of him swinging their moms in a beautiful foursome, would be fantastic!
Be careful there. In this thread, bringing that up is like starting a forest fire during the dry season.

Reactions: saolo996

american

Apr 24, 2017
I hope to see some NTR/cuckold/swinging path someday in this game, for example MC and one friend of him swinging their moms in a beautiful foursome, would be fantastic!
Just a small helpful hint don't start a debate over NTR on this Thread ok in past is has cause some much problem that thread was lockdown form it so please in future leave out ok just friemdly hint ok

american

Apr 24, 2017
It is so dangerous mention the word "NTR" in this thread? I didn't know… ok, excuse me if i have mentioned the name of the evil!
yes it almost a Taboo subject here so careful it got so bad people throw out of site from goning to far with it and it is not a go iddea to start again ok so leave alone and just get back to other topic ok and thank you for be so nice

Reactions: saolo996

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
anybody else struggling with climbing minigame?
Just time your clicks carefully. You don't have to rush between sets. Some people find it easier to click when the bar is going up, some when it's going down. Try to click as soon as you see the arrow hit the safe color bar, don't wait for it to be in the middle of it, then you will be too late.

Nguyen Thai Toan

May 6, 2018
Just time your clicks carefully. You don't have to rush between sets. Some people find it easier to click when the bar is going up, some when it's going down. Try to click as soon as you see the arrow hit the safe color bar, don't wait for it to be in the middle of it, then you will be too late.
The bar is not going up, it just blink, so I can't climb. How to fix the bug?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The bar is not going up, it just blink, so I can't climb. How to fix the bug?
Are you playing on PC? Mac? Android?
If you're playing on PC, I can try to see what's wrong. Upload your save, but not here.
Post it in this thread:

Nguyen Thai Toan

May 6, 2018
People are trying to help your stupid brain how can you fail something like this.You have 4 comments 3 of them are about this.STOP PLAYING GAMES AND READ A BOOK START USING YOUR BRAIN.
No problem if the bar is going up, it is a bug, it blink, blink and blink. how can you click in yellow zone? My stupid brain and my hand is not problem, I have a question is not clear. I apology about impoliteness.
How can I fix the bug?

May 8, 2018
No problem if the bar is going up, it is a bug, it blink, blink and blink. how can you click in yellow zone? My stupid brain and my hand is not problem, I have a question is not clear. I apology about impoliteness.
How can I fix the bug?
Try searching through this and walktrough thread. I believe that someone have mentioned some solutions in earlier posts from time when update were released. In upper right corner you have search bar and use it to find what you are looking for.

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
Maybe this was already answered but in the School there is this door that is locked and i didn't find any key for that.Is there a way open it or it is a future content related room?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How can I fix the bug?
First off, the way your wording this doesnt make sense. To answer ur question, when the target is in yellow area left click ur mouse. That simple.

Lastly, PLEASE use walkthrough for gameplay questions

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes