oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
let all the real here it incest game right so to tell the true if incest is not your thing it is creepy right and myself comic games as long as it not real life I see nothing wrong with it everyone has a fetish
The original Milfy City contains zero incest. The Lewd patch changes only some few words.
Linda becomes Mom, Bob becomes Dad, friend becomes brother, Girlfriend becomes sister.
That was it. and now ...
Linda, Bob, friend, girlfriend make a weak fetish ?
Mom, dad, brother sister make a strong fetish ?
Heh, it's interesting how many people are ok with the MC fucking his mom or sister, but the NPC dad fucking his daughter is a problem.
Competition anxiety? jealous?
equal rights for all ! What MC is allowed, Bob is allowed too.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Because most of people do not like NPC's to fuck anybody in adult games... For some reasons, people tend to identify with MCs in all kind of games...
Yup! Whilst that's all well and good, some people take it too far. Remember ICSTOR had to patch out the 'other men' Caroline talk because of negative feedback.

Personally for me i didn't even blink.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well you're probably not a 14 year old Romanian virgin, either.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Amazing. Congratz. But it seems your amazingness worth nothing in the face of those.. (?)14 year old romanian virgins(?). It turns out such a feat is worthless when it comes to influence a developer and the money of said virgins weighs much more than your cold unblinking stare ;)
Ohwell, you'll be left without competition or ntr :winkytongue: .. while i'm still waiting for Judy :pensive:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

american

Apr 24, 2017
The original Milfy City contains zero incest. The Lewd patch changes only some few words.
Linda becomes Mom, Bob becomes Dad, friend becomes brother, Girlfriend becomes sister.
That was it. and now ...
Linda, Bob, friend, girlfriend make a weak fetish ?
Mom, dad, brother sister make a strong fetish ?

Competition anxiety? jealous?
equal rights for all ! What MC is allowed, Bob is allowed too.
agree with you on that point use it or don't good point and my bad forgot about that part like we all did look like it but with Dev and with most of his game are a incest theme

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Amazing. Congratz. But it seems your amazingness worth nothing in the face of those.. (?)14 year old romanian virgins(?). It turns out such a feat is worthless when it comes to influence a developer and the money of said virgins weighs much more than your cold unblinking stare ;)
Ohwell, you'll be left without competition or ntr :winkytongue: .. while i'm still waiting for Judy :pensive:
You will not post more "winks "or " winkytongues" when these (?)14 year old romanian virgins(?) will get angry with icstor because Judy is too dominatrix with their dear MC and then the scenes of your favorite psychologist will be cut off!
;):winkytongue:

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Amazing. Congratz.
Oh thanks! I've got a fan!

But it seems your amazingness worth nothing in the face of those.. (?)14 year old romanian virgins(?). It turns out such a feat is worthless when it comes to influence a developer and the money of said virgins weighs much more than your cold unblinking stare
I guess then ICSTOR catered specifically for you :winkytongue:

For reals though, i'm a Patron to ICS but never felt the need to complain about it. But as they say, squeaky wheel and all that jazz.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You will not post more "winks "or " winkytongues" when these (?)14 year old romanian virgins(?) will get angry with icstor because Judy is too dominatrix with their dear MC and then the scenes of your favorite psychologist will be cut off!
;):winkytongue:
I sure won't, i'll be crying all over the thread. You know that all too well :winkytongue:
If {MC fuck girlfriend from Bob} then {Bob fuck girlfriend from MC} and we have 1 : 1 Social Justice Warrior. :)
So if the mc fucks the girls, you'd expect to see them fucking the MC in the butt with a strapon in return? I won't judge :cool:
I guess then ICSTOR catered specifically for you :winkytongue:
You say that and right afterwards you tell you are a patreon! Its not for me, its for us! You like it too :) I wasn't complaining about not seeing competition. I was saying that i don't wish to see Bob lewding more girls, he already lewds Linda. You really wish to see him doing Sara and Caroline?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yup! Whilst that's all well and good, some people take it too far. Remember ICSTOR had to patch out the 'other men' Caroline talk because of negative feedback.

Honestly, I didn't mind that part at all (when you got a girl, don't think about her past, it's pointless, unless there is some disease in equation)... on other hand, it made me question what woman would brag to new boyfriend about number of her previous boyfriends, while sucking him off. Not exactly something women like to share... but, like I said it didn't made me uncomfortable.
And, definitely, I am always for games where one dick rules all girls. :D

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I was saying that i don't wish to see Bob lewding more girls, he already lewds Linda. You really wish to see him doing Sara and Caroline?
Fucks no man! But that was my point in i guess, in a misdirected kind of way. (followed by the 14 yr old romanian virgin comments). I absolutely loathe NTR, or cucking to be more precise, but Caroline's comment didn't affect me at all besides thinking it was weird, and was surprised ICS had to patch it out due to complaints.

I'd be happy as sin for MC to fuck everybody! Even Bob if anyone is into that (i see you fan arts!), but i'd be skipping that content :)

Reactions: aereton

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If there would be competition i'd very much expect it to hail from school. Sooo many interesting thing could happen in that school and its soo neglected. There is a pool, a gym and a locker tied to it aaaaaall included into the game. A dean's office as well!! Totally unexploited...
I'd be way more fine to see some other kid trying to woo Sara, which would be totally understandable. Or get involved with Macy whom we could consider all of a sudden as would-be-girlfriend or whatever. So many possibilities at that school..

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So if the mc fucks the girls, you'd expect to see them fucking the MC in the butt with a strapon in return? I won't judge :cool:
Yes !! Wonderful idea !! This is, what MC needed ! After he fuck a young loving Virgin in her butt. But not sarah should do your idea. Celia is the girl, can this much better and will do so with devotion. :p

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
If there would be competition i'd very much expect it to hail from school. Sooo many interesting thing could happen in that school and its soo neglected. There is a pool, a gym and a locker tied to it aaaaaall included into the game. A dean's office as well!! Totally unexploited...
I'd be way more fine to see some other kid trying to woo Sara, which would be totally understandable. Or get involved with Macy whom we could consider all of a sudden as would-be-girlfriend or whatever. So many possibilities at that school..
..You'd have a revolt at the mere mention of "Other" guy. Don't even suggest that. Trust me.

Reactions: kasata and Ennoch
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes