kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Yup! Whilst that's all well and good, some people take it too far. Remember ICSTOR had to patch out the 'other men' Caroline talk because of negative feedback.

Personally for me i didn't even blink.
Wait what ?! when did that happen as Caroline talked quite a bit about it this last release. That's freaking hilarious if true tho!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..You'd have a revolt at the mere mention of "Other" guy. Don't even suggest that. Trust me.
Sir, Major Asshole reporting for duty, Sir! I didn't see you were playing with your dolls again, Sir! G-guy..? What other guy, sir? I won't be mentioning any of my relatives then, Sir!

american

Apr 24, 2017
My brain hurts.

I hate all of you and your stupid drama in this topic constantly.

*daydreams about banning every person who steps foot in this topic*
I would like to personal apology to you i misunderstood what your statement truly mean was and I apology it may not mean nothing to you but I must to this for I feel I must and go apology if you take it go if not it is also ok but to let you know no ill will to you ok either way

Jun 8, 2017
I hope Bob dies in one update so I never have to see him again and MC gets every girl so all you guys can never say his name again,I hate ntr and I hate cucks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope Bob dies in one update so I never have to see him again and MC gets every girl so all you guys can never say his name again,I hate ntr and I hate cucks
Bob. Bob will remain me thinks because he is the mc's father, whose name is Bob by the way, and just because Bob is a sub, doesn't necessarily means Bob is a cuck. I mean Bob. Bob had sex with his wife. Linda doesn't quite enjoys it because she doesn't seem to know that Bob likes it up the ass instead of giving it. Bob is a likable fellow otherwise, quite the opposite we got in Icstor previous games. So Bob most probably will remain. Thats Bob.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Bob. Bob will remain me thinks because he is the mc's father, whose name is Bob by the way, and just because Bob is a sub, doesn't necessarily means Bob is a cuck. I mean Bob. Bob had sex with his wife. Linda doesn't quite enjoys it because she doesn't seem to know that Bob likes it up the ass instead of giving it. Bob is a likable fellow otherwise, quite the opposite we got in Icstor previous games. So Bob most probably will remain. Thats Bob.
If I had to guess, I'd speculate that Bob has a hidden personality. Imagine how great it would be if in a future update Bob would finally embrace his feminine side and become Bob the hair dresser instead of Bob the salesperson. Bob would open a hair salon which Bob would probably call "Bob's Hair Salon" and we'd be able to send Sara to Bob, so she could get a new haircut from Bob, let's say a bob or maybe the same crazy haircut Sideshow Bob has in The Simpsons.
I would bob my head so hard in agreement if ICSTOR would allow Bob to develop a new personality.

I know it's wishful thinking but do you think we could persuade ICSTOR to develop Bob's character in that direction? For my part I'm sure of it, so I'll end this post with an uplifting Bob-quote from my favorite Bob, Bob the Builder: Yes we can!

Reactions: YaBoy and Ennoch

John341

Mar 31, 2018
ICSTOR must have lost a decent amount of patrons. I remember he was at 98% to goal for the fully animated scenes and now it's 92%.

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Always on the fence with this one, but from the screens the cup sizes are too big for me. instant turn off. does anyone still think its worth trying despite the breast sizes are too large for my tastes?

Reactions: TommyTuba

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Always on the fence with this one, but from the screens the cup sizes are too big for me. instant turn off. does anyone still think its worth trying despite the breast sizes are too large for my tastes?
It will be big boobies mostly. You can go after Sara, the little sister. She is petite. But she is the only one. She has decent amount of content. And there is Zuri obviously but she doesn't have nearly enough content i suppose. Your only love interest would be Sarah. Whether thats worth it, thats up to you to decide.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
ICSTOR must have lost a decent amount of patrons. I remember he was at 98% to goal for the fully animated scenes and now it's 92%.
I think it usual situation for all games on Patreon, because he make update more then one month, someone leave and will back only when see new update.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
And Sarah and Zuri's chests aren't exactly flat. If you don't like boobs then you should stay away from this game. (And the boobs here are pretty small, imho, for a game tagged "big tits." But I'm a titty fetishist.)

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
however I have my doubts that the update comes out at the end of this month, today is October 11th and we are still at 50%, to exit at the end of the month should be at least 70%

(Sorry my english )

Reactions: zarya1

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
What in the everloving fuck is the hold up?

This was supposed to be a 4-6 week single character update but it's been around 40 days and it's only 50%
Where was the official announcement saying it was only going to be a single character? I never saw that. Just assumed it would have at least 2. One voted by the patreons, the other chosen by the dev. Which is how it should be, otherwise we will just end up with V5 Linda - V6 Caroline - V7 Linda - V8 Caroline ect.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
however I have my doubts that the update comes out at the end of this month, today is October 11th and we are still at 50%, to exit at the end of the month should be at least 70%

(Sorry my english )
First of all, it's just a rough estimation of the development progress. Second it's been eight days since the last update on progress, so chances are that the next progress update will come soon. And it's not always +10%, sometimes it's 20% or even more. So maybe by saturday we will have 70% or 75% and then a late October release would be absolutely plausible.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Because most of people do not like NPC's to fuck anybody in adult games... For some reasons, people tend to identify with MCs in all kind of games...
And, definitely, I am always for games where one dick rules all girls.
You mean ... A sex game with 5 brothers, each with a wife, is not suitable for identification. But, one has five women and the other four has none, so that's good to identify with. :) And then everyone wants to be the one, nd nobody wants to be one of the four. :extremelyhappy: :extremelyhappy: In my antiquated, medieval view, the best thing is, everyone has exactly one wife and every woman has exactly one husband. :cool:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
A little more progress from 0.5 now at 60%. Considering the speed things are going I expect this to come out in early november, animations must be slowing the progress down.

But hey we're getting content with Mom and Judy so the wait will be worth it, I'm sure of it.

progress.png

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes