I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Not yet! None of the main 3 girls have full sex scenes yet but next update seems to focus on Linda and it seems it will finally allow the player to have sex with her.
So, few anal scenes with Sara not a full sex scene?)

there is possible to change the names of the other characters too?
You can modify incest patch. Download it. open in text redactor and change what you want

Reactions: seilameu

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I hope to see some NTR/cuckold/swinging path someday in this game, for example MC and one friend of him swinging their moms in a beautiful foursome, would be fantastic!
In the patched version scene at night when the MC sneaks into the younger sisters room, 1 of the 3 choices you make causes her to start waking up and say "Daddy?". I think it's the handjob option. That would be interesting... :OhMyGoodness: In the non patched version, she calls out the old man by name. :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
In the patched version scene at night when the MC sneaks into the younger sisters room, 1 of the 3 choices you make causes her to start waking up and say "Daddy?". I think it's the handjob option. That would be interesting... :OhMyGoodness: In the non patched version, she calls out the old man by name. :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:
creepy, bad, bad dad, bad enough he existed in the first place but he's been playing with the youngest sister and behind moms back? yup he can burn in hell (1 for cheating even if it's was just a few handjobs, 2 for touching the youngest sister, I know i know all character's in this story are of age etc etc. still a creep for it, and 3 well because he exists means mom's married and any form of romantic overture from MC needs to be done well outside of his knowledge).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
creepy, bad, bad dad, bad enough he existed in the first place but he's been playing with the youngest sister and behind moms back? yup he can burn in hell (1 for cheating even if it's was just a few handjobs, 2 for touching the youngest sister, I know i know all character's in this story are of age etc etc. still a creep for it, and 3 well because he exists means mom's married and any form of romantic overture from MC needs to be done well outside of his knowledge).
By your logic, the mom should also burn in hell because she's going after the son.

And we don't even know that Bob is messing with Sara. She's half asleep and detects a man in her room. Of course she's going to think it's daddy!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
creepy, bad, bad dad, bad enough he existed in the first place but he's been playing with the youngest sister and behind moms back? yup he can burn in hell
Not possible. Sarah was a virgine. She say. Befor "MC" fuck this young girl in her Asshole to show her on this way his very deep love. :heartcoveredeyes:
(1 for cheating even if it's was just a few handjobs, 2 for touching the youngest sister, I know i know all character's in this story are of age etc etc. still a creep for it, and 3 well because he exists means mom's married and any form of romantic overture from MC needs to be done well outside of his knowledge).
Bob is a nice, friendly and good-natured man. Bob can nothing if you patch him with a Lewd version on Incest. Play with the original version of Milfy City without Incest Patch. And none of the persons are somehow related to each other. And bob not burn in hell. :angel:

american

Apr 24, 2017
let all the real here it incest game right so to tell the true if incest is not your thing it is creepy right and myself comic games as long as it not real life I see nothing wrong with it everyone has a fetish

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have i just witnessed that klx rates a girl higher than a bowl cut twink boi?? Whats happening here :hushedface:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well Delilah confirmed trap so its ok.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes