Mat james

Oct 7, 2018
Have you been to dad's office yet?

Have a look at the thread if you need more help.
I have been. I finished with twin sisters also. (Gave them company name). Found the dads secret room. What have to do now

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have been. I finished with twin sisters also. (Gave them company name). Found the dads secret room. What have to do now
Try heading back to your bedroom and seeing if anything happens. If not, have a sleep and see.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
One step right, other step left and fail. Why do you think I do not know that??? Brain is useful, you need one bro!
Not all people can click quickly. So, play slowly. and take a lot of time. Do not click if the arrow is in the middle of the yellow field. Click, if the arrow crosses the yellow border. If the yellow box below, take the upper limit. if the yellow box above, take the lower limit. As I said: play slowly and take a lot of time. :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
People are trying to help your stupid brain how can you fail something like this.You have 4 comments 3 of them are about this.STOP PLAYING GAMES AND READ A BOOK START USING YOUR BRAIN.
No ... Vice versa.
It is vicious to insult and laugh at a person because of his physical / mental differences. To have problems with clicking the mouse is not stupid. But insult and laugh about this is stupid.
Can i take yours? It looks like it hasn't been used by someone.
The same ... Vice versa.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Amen just relax and keep calm the update will come just let it and keep cool no need it going apeshit with each other ok keep with topic at hand or we will all paid price for a few who think that got to be rude and insult to other with lockdown ok so think with big head not little one ok

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I fail when climbing into aunt's house. How can I do?
Just time your clicks carefully. You don't have to rush between sets. Some people find it easier to click when the bar is going up, some when it's going down. Try to click as soon as you see the arrow hit the safe color bar, don't wait for it to be in the middle of it, then you will be too late.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope to see some NTR/cuckold/swinging path someday in this game, for example MC and one friend of him swinging their moms in a beautiful foursome, would be fantastic!

Reactions: rgnar62 and Sharper
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes