infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I'm thinking of backing this on Patreon, but I'm currently backing another project at the moment and I don't think I can manage both at once.

I think 0.5 will help me in deciding what to do whenever it comes out.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
man, this guy deserves all the praise he can get. the renders are top notch! I wish more patreon nsfw creators could deliver this kind of quality!

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I'm bored about Milfy City the same history, it didn't advanced, big sister rub pussy forever and ever and then you will fuck little sister first in the ass omg what a mistake, I will wait 2 or 3 updates I'm tired about same things in different scenarios, good luck with the game. Don't misunderstand it's the best game for me but we will see if he can advance and don't repeat...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's not a preview (I think), just something Icstor made for fun.
He sometimes post them on Luxee's discord.
Oh, i didn't know that, i don't really use discord.
But still i hope that we'll see some scenes with Caroline and Sara together in the future.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I really hope that this is just a picture and isn't in the update (kinda like what was done for caroline with those pics)There shouldn't really be any new characters introduced. There needs to be focus on the ones that are still in the game that haven't had any time to shine *COUGH COUGH JUDY*. But seriously, wtf is this?
on this point i agree with get the other characters a chnace to get started before add more and with Judy IDK maybe we will see in next update

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes